Hi all,

I know how to upload photos with a post, but how are you guys just
"pasting" them into the message, so they show inline rather than
as attachments?

Thanks!
Todd

Salty87
04-03-2009, 07:45 PM
i was going to ask about putting a sticky up in the Pride & Joy section. if you're not logged in, you can't see the thumbnail pics too.

as far as i know they have to be hosted somewhere else...photobucket for me. on photobucket, they provide the code you can copy and paste. you can also just type it in with any photo that's already hosted somewhere.

this is the format, i'll have to change it a bit so the server doesn't try to perform the function...remove the ' marks and the command will work

['img']http:whateveraddress.com['/img']

you can left click on just about any pic on the net, grab the address, slap the [img] stuff around it and the picture will post.

tg0824SSVGG
04-03-2009, 07:51 PM
ah ... ok, that makes sense, thanks! Most of mine are just on my disk, so will prolly end up just uploading

mapleleaf
04-03-2009, 11:40 PM
ok, and for the carpenter, I just joined photobucket (tonight) so I can load the good photo's like Salty and Hunter.... I'm real computer illiterate, just copy and paste?
I'll find out when my maiden voyage with the boys disks finishes copying into a folder, wanna join the the thread for everyone's boat with some water pic's.....

mapleleaf
04-04-2009, 12:15 AM
didn't work , it won't even let me upload as an attachment now?????

Ed G
04-04-2009, 07:36 AM
why join another websight to upload photos, when you can create photo albums on your Supra profile page?

mapleleaf
04-04-2009, 08:03 AM
still learning......thanks Ed

87SunSportMikeyD
04-04-2009, 09:30 AM
Upload to supra gallery. Go to your gallery and view the picture you want to post. Right click the picture, click properties. Copy the html address of your pic.

Then when you are posting, click the little icon of a landscape picture above the post. Paste the address here.

Only bad thing about the Supra gallery, it has size limits. Photob doesn't so you can post higher quality pics. I link to my gallery at wakeboarder.com.

Salty87
04-04-2009, 01:51 PM
i've got a bunch of different stuff on photobucket, easier to keep everything at one spot for me.

you guys think this is worth a sticky? i prefer the bigger pics but i'm just being lazy.

on a slightly related topic...anyone NOT seeing Irish_Jack's pics in this thread...?
http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=3679

all i get is text.

mapleleaf
04-04-2009, 02:28 PM
I can the pic's at the beginning of the thread, Could be like one of those painting's with a sailboat hidden in it though.......

tg0824SSVGG
04-04-2009, 04:45 PM
I see them from work, but not from home. I wonder if they're on a restricted site?

TayTay
04-05-2009, 02:15 PM
I can see them just fine. I am at work right now so it cant be that restricted. Who knows though....

jonyb
04-05-2009, 02:17 PM
why join another websight to upload photos, when you can create photo albums on your Supra profile page?

Upload them to photobucket and you can share them on more than one site.