PDA

View Full Version : Wife Loves The Old Supra

oldsupra
04-19-2009, 09:20 PM
about 4 years agao i picked up a ts6m real cheep with all new intieor and a new pcm motor , the guy though something was wrong with the new motor so he sold it well i checked her out real quick moved the distribotor 1tooth and sold her three days later.. while at the marina earlier this spring there it sat i asked the owner of the marina what they wanted and bought her back after going through her i replaced carb and some other stuff and she runs perfect and I AM PICKEY she runs perfect!!i sold my 2000 malibu earler this year and got a new caravelle interceptor well me and my wife sky ski and i dont want that sharp foil in my new boat so i though i would pu a old tow boat just to sky ski behind wow that old supra pulls better than my malibu response did my wife couldent belive it she said it got me out of the water easier pulled stedier and was more munaveral she loved it i still cant belive this boat is a 1985 it must have been light years ahead of all others we love our old supra!!!!

86Pirata454
04-19-2009, 10:07 PM
yep if they are taken care of these boats are awesome let see some pics

michael hunter
04-20-2009, 10:01 AM
Thanks to George Fowler, he started Supra in the early 80s after leaving Correct Craft.
His hull design is still currant today. Like the 66 Shelby Cobra and 63 split window Vette a great design is timeless.

Blackntan90
04-22-2009, 05:26 PM
Yes these boats are truly timeless, they are well designed, well constructed boats! I have been around boats my whole life(thanks, dad!) and these supra's are great boats! The more nooks and cranny's you look into, you see how good they are!!

mapleleaf
04-25-2009, 09:03 PM
I agree on the nook's and crannies part, only I gotta go in there and recarpet!!!!
aaaargh, I gotta get that done before it's too warm out!!!!!