PDA

View Full Version : 1st Big Outing

TayTay
05-10-2009, 05:17 AM
So today, well technically yesterday (Saturday) we had our first big outing with 9 people in the boat. We were out for 5-6 hours, it was a blast. My first run was pretty crappy, kept falling for some dang reason. Then I tried surfing, pretty fun. I didn't get to the point to let go of the rope but it was still fun, just need more practice. Then, my second ride wakeboarding went better. I am trying to get my wake to wake down, I AM SO CLOSE! Well what ended my run was a big fall. I hit the wake and made it ALMOST all the way across, hit the inside of the the second wake and it gave me a little pop and I caught an edge. If felt like God was mad at me and slammed me into the water. My feet came out of my bindings and all. It was pretty rough. The headache just went away, 8 hrs later. I can tell I am going to be sore tomorrow. My neck is already stiff. Well that was my day, now I am working a crappy 10 hr night shift. Going out again tomorrow afternoon with ma and the fam so maybe I will get all the way across the wake, that is if I can move when I wake up.

Irish_Jack
05-17-2009, 11:40 PM
Dude I'm jealous, If it stays nice My wife and I are going out for the first time too this coming weekend. Work sucks we've been still launching cruisers and sport yachts for the summer... six days a week! uhggg!!! I'm off this weekend.:D
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

saltare inverts
05-18-2009, 06:26 PM
I have been working on my boat so I am wanting to get her out. I just came back from Lanai Hawaii for eight days so my progress on boat has slowed. I suppose swimming with dolphins makes up for that. Yet i still want to complain and be jealous you got to go out. We need pics of you wake plant, maybe next time.