PDA

View Full Version : Price 03-04 launch SSV

10-01-2003, 06:12 PM
I'm looking to purchase a new boat and found the one that would work the best for me and my pocket. 2004 Launch SSV! The only thing is I only have one dealer to reference the pricing from and need to get some feedback. Here is what Im looking at: 2004 Launch SSV loaded except for lights and speakers on the tower. The boat has a heater, ballast system, 320 motor, kenwood stereo with remote on back, hydraulic wake plate, cockpit cover, bow cover, blackwood dash and the list just keeps going. I usually research everything before buying but where can I find pricing, and/or what's the going rate for this boat? Any feedback would be much appreciated! Thanks.......Peace!

10-01-2003, 06:21 PM
my bad everybody! Cannot seem to get my post up. What's that all about? I'm just trying to get some feedback on the boat that I'm looking to buy The Launch SSV 2004. The boat is just what I'm looking for in my price range and has the options that I want. But I don't have any thing to reference a price off of. This boat is loaded except for the lights and speakers on the tower. It comes with: heater, ballast tanks, hyd wake plate, blackwood dash, kenwwood stereo, stadium seating, 320 motor, and much more. Seems I can never buy anything with out researching it. Guess I'm not rich enough yet. feedback would be great! Thanks............Peace