PDA

View Full Version : New decals

USMCloeper
05-19-2009, 07:50 PM
tell me what you think before i get these made and hereis a very rough design of what it will look like

saltare inverts
05-19-2009, 11:15 PM
I really like the new logo. I dont think I would change anything, but what does it look like with supra font on the lettering?

Curtis
05-30-2009, 05:56 PM
I like it, am considering puting a new SUPRA decal on the sides of my comp, and have a guy that is really good and cheap with Decals..I think a newer Decal design for an older boat really brings out character in it.

mapleleaf
05-30-2009, 10:14 PM
I'm not a huge decal fan, but if it were my boat and the decal's were going on it, I'd move them another foot to the transom. So that their not centered on the freeboard or right at the transom the way you might normally see them...Kinda offset from the transom or half way between the transom and where you have them now.........
Supra font would be nice on the lettering for sure......

brain_rinse
06-02-2009, 01:13 PM
tell me what you think before i get these made and hereis a very rough design of what it will look like

I think it looks great! I would make it large enough to cover some of the black gelcoat bands at the top and bottom. Maybe even experiment with angling the wings/star 30-45 degrees (relative to the boat) and having supra cut right through the middle (similar to the crest logos on the new Nautiques.