PDA

View Full Version : Wakeboard Reviews

watersports
05-25-2009, 03:09 AM
Hi,

Wakeboarding is a surface water sport which involves riding a wakeboard over the surface of a body of water behind a boat or Cable System .
It was developed through a combination of water skiing, snowboarding and surfing techniques.

There were different kinds and types of wakeboard. Here as follows:

a. Liquid Force Omega
b. Hyperlite Murray
c. Gator Boards Signature
d. Liquid Force Watson
e. Hyperlite Marke
f. Gator Boards Classic
g. Slingshot Response
h. O'Brien Valhalla

The premium Wakeboards from Hyperlite Wakeboards are the best in the business and will make the most out of your watersports adventures.
The Hyperlite Drive features a concave top deck that increases overall responsiveness, while its monocoque construction and layered glass
add sound stability and smooth freestyle glide to your wakeboarding pleasure.

Visit http://wakeboardsreviews.com

87SunSportMikeyD
05-26-2009, 04:33 PM
Hey thanks for posting. If you're looking for feedback... Your post above leaves some to be desired. I think we all know what wakeboarding is. Your list of different 'types' of boards are all just different 'models'. Then at the bottom of your post it looks like you are endorsing Hyperlite as the best brand??? I think it is an excerpt from your Hyp Drive review.

Your grammer and the choice of words makes your post seem kind of... odd. It sounds like you are spamming for someone and your link will be blind to an advertiser. But your site actually has pretty good technical reviews of some of these boards. Try and tell people WHY they should get reviews from your site (excellent technical reviews by experts as well as user submitted reviews. Try and feature yourselves by telling us WHO YOU ARE. Where are you from, who is your crew and why you love the sport. Peace and good luck.

saltare inverts
05-29-2009, 09:30 AM
I mostly agree with Mikey. Tell us more on who you are.

RED WINE ROCKER
06-02-2009, 09:40 AM
....real men still own a SKURFER!!!:D.....REMEMBER?/.....Eric Perez?..then SCUD?......yeah, me neither.

87SunSportMikeyD
06-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Haha so THAT'S where that post came from LOL! I never owned a Skurfer but I wanted one! Instead I had a sweet purple and pink Connely Blade surfstyle with sandle wraps. Wow. I've been with Liquid Force ever since their first model the Free 135 WakeWorld has pics under their boards section. Sweetness. I do remember Perez and Shapiro, but it was Josh Smith, Greg Nelson, Murray, Byerly, Erik "Gator" Lutgert, and Necrason that brought the fluid style and fun that this sport is evolving towards today.

saltare inverts
06-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Yea I remeber some of that. Its a shame to think I have been wakeboarding that long and can only do a couple inverts.