PDA

View Full Version : What's an LTS?

airtime
10-06-2003, 08:06 AM
Is the LTS new ? or did they make a 2003, I found one advertised . What,s the dif . Between an SS an a LTS?

cws_kahuna
10-06-2003, 08:22 AM
From the 2004 model press release it looks like the LTS is a new model though if you look under the luxury series comp boat, it shows a Lauch LTS so it may have been available in 2003. It is 19'11.5" long. The SS is 21'8" long

I am really bummed now as my lake has a 21' limit and the Launch is redesigned now and much bigger. The LTS is under 21' but it's much smaller than my current boat. I was hoping Supra would make a smaller V-Drive as the market has really shifted to V-Drives. Not sure why they would want 3 D-Drives and only 1 V-Drive in the lineup for there wakeboard line Launch boats. Maybe next year we will see a Supra LTSV.

Anyway, glad to see Supra is developing new stuff and redesigning older hulls like the Launch. Even if it does not fit what I can use. Moomba is doing a fine job too on new designs. Good Job Skiers Choice. Can you get the Santera without the walk through in the back?