PDA

View Full Version : Ts-6m

supra wacko
05-25-2009, 05:31 PM
Bought this boat 4 years ago A Supra TS-6M 1989.
Loved the shape of a supra and took the disadvantages like the bad shape of wake and low waterline, also my budget was not that big. Found this one in a nice shape 1100 hours.

this year a project is almost ready I designed a custom tower and handcrafted it with good friends. and I could say for it looks great.

Proud to own a Supra

mapleleaf
05-25-2009, 06:19 PM
That tower looks amazing, I hope you haven't copy righted it, I'm taking a picture of it to my metal guy, maybe one like it on a Conbrio soon!!!!
Really great looking boat........nice work!

87SunSportMikeyD
05-25-2009, 11:52 PM
Looks really clean and well made. Is there any ballast in that picture? Post some more! :)

86supraproject
05-26-2009, 09:40 PM
Awesome looking boat and very nice work on the tower.

Curtis
06-01-2009, 11:35 PM
I have the same supra comp, but is an 84 model...yet to put a tower on it, which i am looking to do...i am riding behind a high-fly pole (7') that was on it when i bought it..Did you install the tower yourself? What hardware was used?..Looks great!!...Does that have the 351w?

supra wacko
07-23-2009, 05:04 PM
I am happy with all the great replies.

I designed the tower myself with a good friend and after i ordered the parts I welded it with some great help of antoher friend it took 3 days to build.
After that I send the tower for powdercoat the tower now is almost ready.

material
6 cm diamter aluminium 5 mm thick wall ( dont kow the inch sizes.
hardware is stainless steel.
All is welded.

Options of tower:

2 speakers
light barr 3 pcs.
DIY board racks
Bimini top black

When somebody want I do have the drawing of the tower in DWG and pdf.
send me a mail if you needed

I just put a biminitop in between and it also looks great.

Ballast system is not installed yet only 1 fatsac 110 ltr. (I want to redesign the back seat with a automatic system with 2 fatsacs)

Hope to place more pics soon.

Later

wacko

mapleleaf
07-23-2009, 09:58 PM
More pic's please,you put a bimini in there??? we gotta see it!!!!

wakingup
07-24-2009, 09:34 PM
i did the redesign on the back seat and ski locker and im hitting about 900 lbs of ballst in the rear all with the flip of a switch really easy

supra wacko
07-30-2009, 04:05 PM
Finaly ready for now.

Tower black powder coated
Boardracks
Towerspeakers
Towerlights
Bimini (collapsable)

Ca
Wacko

wake beater
07-31-2009, 12:55 AM
looks good,i gotta figure out how to load pics.Do you have any pics of your bimini collapsed,I wanna fab up my bimini and then just get it skinned.but was thinkin I could maybe get a storage rack built in on top below tower speakers

supra wacko
05-13-2011, 09:32 AM
Added a heater last winter.

Now up to the ballast system

Hagman
05-13-2011, 09:53 PM
You might like this fat sack / storage box. I made it last summer for my son-in-law. We dropped the top about 5” so the Sheriff wouldn’t call setting on it transom riding. We put power for the pump and a reverse elect. Switch . It works sweet when it‘s not full of water most all of stuff will fit it there. I know it’s not a Supra

supra wacko
05-16-2011, 04:02 PM
Thnx for the idea, this only is a correct craft 2001.
And I would like to keep the backseat.
So I want to place one fat- sac in the ski locker coupled to one under the seat.
I only think I should height the ski locker and back seat.

But thanx anyway for the idea.

matt k
05-19-2011, 02:17 PM
Hey, that has got to be one of the best looking DIY towers I've ever seen! I'd love to look at your drawings, if possible.