PDA

View Full Version : Roswell speaker bar

jeilers1
06-03-2009, 04:59 PM
I have an 08 22v with the optional roswell light/speaker bar. Does anyone know of any type of speaker sock that will fit decent around those cans?

tg0824SSVGG
06-03-2009, 05:56 PM
I actually had some speakersox that fit pretty decent.

I had originally bought them for my other boat that has the Roswell Vamp Spin speakers.

They fit pretty well, but I can tell you the black color faded faster that I would have liked.

speakersox.com

http://www.speakersox.com/order-m.html?ides=Roswell+Spin+Vamp+or+Vamp+Pro+Covers&inum=&iprc=59.99&ipic=../images/Nautique_rubicon250

TOdd

KY Steve
06-03-2009, 09:56 PM
I have the speakersox and they fit very well, even stay on when towing on the highway at 80mph. They are a little cheaper if you buy them off their ebay store.

JohnnyH
06-05-2009, 03:29 PM
No put some wet sounds up there

Sluggo
06-10-2009, 07:02 AM
I would have to concur with the color fading. My set of blue ones faded after just one season, but my boat sits out side during the summer. They fit really well on the stock 2005 SSV Roswell cans and have never found one loose or about to fall off even after towing. Over all I am kinda of disappointed both by the fading and they don't seem to protect as much from oxidation as I thought they would. Great bug catchers though, lol.

saltare inverts
06-10-2009, 08:33 AM
What atre they made of? Are they stretchy, could covers be made out of marine vinyl?

Sluggo
06-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Not sure what the exact material is but they stretch tight over the can and then have an elastic band and plastic fastner to close the open end around the mounting bracket. A couple years ago wnen I bought mine they had one for a light bar as well, but I was told by the sales guy it would not fit the model Supra used in 05.