PDA

View Full Version : Still working on boat but still took it out

saltare inverts
06-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Some pics of the weekend!

Hematoma
06-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Some pics of the weekend!Is that a double wide drivers seat? I like that.

87SunSportMikeyD
06-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Wow that boat has all the room you could ever need lol! Cute family! Don't forget to get a pic of the surf wave sometime, now!

saltare inverts
06-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Hematoma, yes double wide seat. It is great, sit next to little ones why they steer. Or cruisin with you gal next to ya. MikeyD, I bought a wakesurf sac, now I am trying to find a surfer board. I tried it once about 7 years ago with real surfboard. Have you ever attempted it with a wakeskate? If you hear of any, let me know.

87SunSportMikeyD
06-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Yeah wakeskate is pretty small and doesn't keep up with the wake. Real surfboard is better but when your wave is big it runs into the back of the boat. wakeoutlaws.com is a good place to pick up an awesome surf style board used for cheap. If you want skim tricks there are lots of options too. What are you looking for in a wakesurf, how much do you weight and how tight is the budget?

saltare inverts
06-08-2009, 06:03 PM
I weigh 225. 6ft 1 in. Budget is tight but do not want to buy junk. I have no idea what I am looking for. I am athletic with strong build. I want to move around not just ride.

Salty87
06-08-2009, 06:35 PM
i thought i was looking at my boat for a sec!....the loveseat is sweet. one of my favorite things about these boats

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/salty87/DSCF0227-1.jpg

saltare inverts...looks like you have a bench seat straight across the back? did you change that or previous owner?
...mine has the angled corner seats and mostly worthless middle seat. i don't like the setup very much. this is the only pic i have

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/salty87/boatinishardwork.jpg

87SunSportMikeyD
06-08-2009, 06:48 PM
Take a look at Shred Stixx boards (wakeoutlaws.com has one used sometimes in the forums), Phase 5 Oogle, Inland Surfer Blue. Hyperlite Landlock is easy but boring, Hyp Broadcast is a little better. I've heard people like Ronix's new surfers.

87SunSportMikeyD
06-08-2009, 06:50 PM
I see some right now
http://forums.wakeoutlaws.com/Classifieds-f9.html

mapleleaf
06-08-2009, 09:58 PM
wow boats in the water, with carpet and people....looks soooo good, I'm getting closer....
Those Saltares are amazing, big fan of the love seat.........

saltare inverts
06-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Salty, that is new seat I built and reupholstered. It turned out better than I planned. The storage is alot better with this design. It also gives little boxed area for kids to play in. I also built a box about 15 by 6 deep and the width of the stringers. It sets in below floor line uses wasted space above rudder bolts etc. Great place for ski ropes.

michael hunter
06-09-2009, 10:23 AM
i thought i was looking at my boat for a sec!....the loveseat is sweet. one of my favorite things about these boats

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/salty87/DSCF0227-1.jpg

saltare inverts...looks like you have a bench seat straight across the back? did you change that or previous owner?
...mine has the angled corner seats and mostly worthless middle seat. i don't like the setup very much. this is the only pic i have

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/salty87/boatinishardwork.jpg

I love your choice in dogs also.
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn127/suprahunter/gooddayonthebeach7-15-08035.jpg

wotan2525
06-09-2009, 10:30 AM
I pulled my love seat out last weekend to put a new sub in.... was tightening down the pedastel bolts and broke the cast aluminum base. @#$%@#$~!!~! Not likely to be an easy fix or replacement. Anyone have any clue who the OEM on those sliding seat bases was?

Salty87
06-09-2009, 10:40 AM
michael....great minds think alike! sweet looking pup you've got there

wotan...i'm going to beat jason to the punch and tell you to try jim at viper.

wotan2525
06-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Dang that interior looks great.... What's between the windshield... cooler? I'm so jealous. I've got to go get some photos of my boat since the cover is off. It's dirty (had the cover off so it could dry and now it's full of "tree-junk") and rainy but I'll post up in my thread in a few minutes.

Hematoma
06-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Dang that interior looks great.... What's between the windshield... cooler? I'm so jealous. I've got to go get some photos of my boat since the cover is off. It's dirty (had the cover off so it could dry and now it's full of "tree-junk") and rainy but I'll post up in my thread in a few minutes.I second the interior Wotan it does look good.

saltare inverts
06-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Hemotoma, you have a good interior also. Blood red, how can u not love it. You boat gets my vote for toughest boat on Supra boards. I have been thinking all day about changin my boat to rat boat(like rat rod).

Hematoma
06-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Hemotoma, you have a good interior also. Blood red, how can u not love it. You boat gets my vote for toughest boat on Supra boards. I have been thinking all day about changin my boat to rat boat(like rat rod).Lol yea yea I know, I like to give out the props to you know. Its half finished though, when I see complete interiors I get jealous.:D

saltare inverts
06-10-2009, 11:54 AM
I know. Everytime I finish or fix something I am happy. Then I look here and cant wait to do the next thing. Humans are so competative. Did you hand sand then roll your trailer with herculiner. I noticed you can buy Rustoleum brand bedliner about 50 cheaper than Herculiner. Patent must be up recently.

Hematoma
06-11-2009, 07:41 AM
I know. Everytime I finish or fix something I am happy. Then I look here and cant wait to do the next thing. Humans are so competative. Did you hand sand then roll your trailer with herculiner. I noticed you can buy Rustoleum brand bedliner about 50 cheaper than Herculiner. Patent must be up recently.Me and the wife used scotch bright pads and then rolled it. We used el cheapo brushes on the places we couldn't roll. The herculiner is expensive. I just used the Dupli-color brand on my swim deck and my bumpers on my Jeep turned aout nice and it was only $45.00 a gallon. I think I payed $89.00 for the other.