PDA

View Full Version : Please Be Nice

csuggs
06-14-2009, 09:34 PM
Before the weather got better and when I was doing so much work to my boat getting ready for the season, I checked this forum frequently to get ideas and maybe help someone else on occasion. But lately I've been out of touch because I've been enjoying my boat every chance I get. I decided to check the forum tonight after spending all day having a great time on the river - but I wish that I hadn't. The first thread I read was full of folks "bashing" each other and calling names because they couldn't agree - or maybe one of them was having a bad day. I don't know what the problem is but I believe that people really don't want to read someone's argument on this forum. True, everyone's got an opinion. And if we are going to share our opinion on an open forum, then we have to expect that someone else is going to have a differing opinion. That's ok - we are not all going to agree. But let's keep it civil folks - and please, BE NICE ;)

87SunSportMikeyD
06-15-2009, 11:20 AM
AGREED! This forum doesn't have to be like those OTHER sites. :)

saltare inverts
06-16-2009, 12:15 AM
Yea I agree. I am sure I pissed somebody off, but I sure didnt mean to. Lets stay cool here, soo much imfo to be had. Boy we had some spammers today, hate them.

Montgomery
06-16-2009, 05:57 PM
AGREED! This forum doesn't have to be like those OTHER sites. :)

aka "othersite".com ?

Edit....We really don't need to bad mouth other sites that Skiers Choice advertises on do we???

chautauquasun
06-16-2009, 11:19 PM
Its good to have you back Clint!!!!!!

Good to hear you are enjoying the boat and things are going well. I to have been using the boat...although I am getting a bit aggrivated with the stalling issue...it is becoming a real pain. Also looks like stringers around the motor mounts are going bad. I hope to get it through the summer and tear into over the winter.

87SunSportMikeyD
06-17-2009, 11:17 AM
Monty I have only encountered two bad apples on that othersiteer.com. Otherwise it is a smaller and closer community imo. On the other hand I think otherevenmorepopularsite.com is full of people who love to flame and run.

saltare inverts
06-17-2009, 11:56 AM
Watersports rock!

Montgomery
06-17-2009, 03:22 PM
lol "othersite.com" Love It. It seems like every time I'm on "othersite.com" someone is bad mouthing someone else and it kills the stoke but I am a frequent otherevenmorepopularsite.com'er and even though it has the most bashing I still love it :)