PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day everyone!

tg0824SSVGG
06-21-2009, 10:36 AM
Hey - Happy Fathers day to all of you dads.

Stay safe and have a great day!

I have 5 kids and 4 grandkids, so I am sure I will have a blessed day -
but first - we're off to the lake ... finally some warm weather here.

csuggs
06-21-2009, 06:42 PM
Hope you had a good one! Even though I didn't get to put in today (see my Father's Day Washout thread) I had a good time with my three sons. Oh, and my wife too ;)

Fman
06-22-2009, 01:53 AM
Sounds like you need to take them kids out on the lake and enjoy that awesome boat! We have a three day camping trip planned this week, can hardly wait to get them out on the water!

Bazel
06-22-2009, 01:21 PM
Man, I had a great day. Woke up to new bindings for the boards, the vest I was looking at and new board shorts. Then went on to spend the day on the water with the family and some good friends. I could not have asked for a better day.

How about the rest of the group?

Okie Boarder
06-23-2009, 12:25 PM
Thanks. It was a good day. We did a few things around the house and just chilled. My boys did the usual card thing, but my youngest had actually made me something. He saw the commercial for that foam clay stuff, asked Mommy to take him to the store and buy it (and paid with his own money out of his piggy bank) and made me something with it. He took a plastic cup and formed a little goofy character around it with big eyes and nose and stretched out arms. He said I could put it on my desk at work and use it as a pen holder or something. Those are the best kind of gifts right there!