PDA

View Full Version : Customer service!

Hematoma
06-26-2009, 08:04 AM
Heres an example of GREAT costomer service. I attempted to order a Monster Tower cargo/bimini from them and a mirror/arm on Friday. My first attempt was on line, my card was denied? WTF? I have plenty cash so I called them and asked if they are having problems with there system. They tried to run it 2 more times over the phone, denied both times. So now I'm really going WTF is up. I call my bank and they are like well its showing 3 pending transactions for 1137.00. WHAT! I then call Monster Tower back and tell them what the bank said and Monster Tower was Jonny on the spot. They faxed over the info to my bank explaining what had happened and the money was put back in the account Monday. Wait the story doesnt end here.

I then use my other bank card with my income tax money on it and the same happens again? 2 times for 757.00 apiece. WTF can I get a bimini or not. I call and talk to Ken and Steve at Monster and explain whats happening and they where able to get 1 of the failed attempts to go thru and fixed the other to just sit in time out until it went back in my account. I never was once questioned or brushed off they stepped up and took care of my problem. Great group of peeps over there. Two thumbs up.

tg0824SSVGG
06-26-2009, 08:26 AM
(this was about a month ago - also with Monster)
I ordered my latest WS-420 from Monster, only to find out it was backordered 2 days
later when I asked for shipping status.

When I complained about not being told it was not in stock at the time I placed the order, , he apologized profusely - and upgraded me to overnight shipping (free) when it did come in 2 days later.

Yes - there are still some companies that know how to retain a customer ... in my
(limited) experience with Monster - they are one of them.

Todd

KY Steve
06-26-2009, 08:53 AM
Way back in my I/O days I bought a monster and installed it. A couple weeks later a few of the stainless bolts had rust on the heads so I called them, they admitted they had a bad batch of stainless fasteners and they sent me a complete set of hardware for my tower even though only a few had rusted. They are a great company.

In my business I use the motto "Under Promise, Over Deliver"

BTW, has anyone put the monster cargo bimini on the tower of a 24SSV?

tg0824SSVGG
06-26-2009, 09:58 AM
Not me - mine came with the Z5 cargo rack ... sorry

87SunSportMikeyD
06-26-2009, 12:54 PM
They have been stand up with me too. Very glad I went with them.

Hema I am SUPER stoked you got the cargo bimini! You have the MT1 tower right? Did you get the small or medium bimini? How much was it? Do you know if you are able to collapse the tower without totally removing the bimini??? Tell us more! :)

I just got the mirror arm and it is great! Much higher quality than the Ariel one I tried before.

Hematoma
06-26-2009, 08:00 PM
They have been stand up with me too. Very glad I went with them.

Hema I am SUPER stoked you got the cargo bimini! You have the MT1 tower right? Did you get the small or medium bimini? How much was it? Do you know if you are able to collapse the tower without totally removing the bimini??? Tell us more! :)

I just got the mirror arm and it is great! Much higher quality than the Ariel one I tried before.Mikey I dont know if it is able to collapse with the tower. I will get it Tuesday and let everyone know how it works. Oh and yes I have the MT1 and I ordered the small.

I believe you can pull the rear pins and it pivets downward for ez loading of boards and what not. Might also help with folding the tower down.

Montgomery
06-27-2009, 05:28 PM
I haven't personally dealt with anyone at Monster but I hardly ever hear of bad experiences with them they seem to be a very stand up company