PDA

View Full Version : Picture From Canada!

turbolicious
07-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Here are the promissed picture of my 1987 comp, I did the stickers with my body, he as his own publicity printing shop!

The Tower i have made my self, I use to be a welder fabricator and moved up in the office, it's made out of C1018 2.00 Steel with caridge bolt flat and cutom laser cut board rack.

I am in quebec canada

Enjoy :)

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4757/dsc08848.jpg

mapleleaf
07-02-2009, 02:56 PM
esti, that's a nice boat....
bon fin de semaine....

saltare inverts
07-02-2009, 11:24 PM
Nice welding on the tower. Awesome sticker, luv it. More pics please. What all have you done to her (the boat).

turbolicious
07-03-2009, 07:55 AM
Here picture from the interier, I have purchase the boat 2 week ago for $6000 Canadien, ski boat are RARE up here, the motor & tranny got rebuilt, run so strong and smooth, I wont go with balless yet, the stigner are OK, i have seen worst for sure, but I will propably do them this winter and modify access drain hole for the left and right side

Thanks For the Comment

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/6051/98619522.jpg
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4081/27521069.jpg

mapleleaf
07-03-2009, 08:20 AM
J'ai des amis sur Grand Lac, pres de Hull avec des Supra, ils sont tellement serioux when it comes to the skiing...
J'ai aussi un comp hull dans mon Conbrio, On besoin pas beaucoup d'ballast pour faire un grand wake, Ces boates sont incroyable!!!!
My french used to be better, thought I'd give it a shot...
Your interior looks amazing for it's age and welcome to the forum, lots of great answers here.....

turbolicious
07-03-2009, 08:25 AM
Thanks Your French is Fine... I know One Guys with a newer Supra on Lac St-Pierre, but that it! For sure when docking at the Marina she is a Turner! People seam to love the look and the sound!

Thanks

Wakeskate and wakeboard wake fine like that, but for surf, I did try with 2 bog guys leaning on the tower, the back of the boat was submerdge, but i dont seam to be able to drop down in the wake, Maybee mor wait in the front??? Have you surf your?

87SunSportMikeyD
07-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Gotta have most of the weight in back. Get someone to sit on the sundeck and put feet on swim platform (if you are comfortable doing that, it may not be legal where you are), then one more person sitting in rear seat, then thirs person can be leaning on the tower. No weight in front. You may need a sac for surfing or 4-5 guys.

Interior looks great!!!!!!!!! Was the hull really like that except for the stickers and large supra logo? Love it!!!

turbolicious
07-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Thanks For the Tips, Everything is leagal up here untill you get BUSTED!!! LOL I will try that, I should stile be able to surf with this boat? Right? Should i put my manual wake plate all the way up?

I have did the tower and stickers all around, some sponsor sticker added as well, but the hull was as is! the top section stile have the original gel coat, the bottom haft got painted before but as a clear and stile look good, not a true gel coat but i thing it look good...

You guys like my pirate flag! Arrrrrr!!! :)(Copy Right)

mapleleaf
07-03-2009, 11:59 PM
I didn't surf yet, but Mikey D's the man for the wake, I'm still putting mine back together, lucky to be able to run it!
Did try ballast tonight 400lb in the back between the doghouse/ and rearbench, wake bigger...much bigger
Can somebody get my brother to drive the boat straight????? I'm getting tired of washout!

turbolicious
07-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Sorry to for your bro!!! i dont have that problem, well trained driver and well train DOUBLE UP operator....

I have surf this weekend, i have asmall lake so i hade like 9 people in the boat, submarine for sure, but i stile need to lean so foward to even some what drop the wake?? My buddy have have a X-45 and i can surf no cable no problem, I can surf!!! but this boat i am not sure anymore....

mapleleaf
07-06-2009, 10:15 PM
So the surf wake wouldn't shape up right???? essai encore quelques fois SVP
I need to know I can surf mine! PLus I don't want to rely on the Mastercraft next door!!!!!

turbolicious
07-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Well i am concern to be honest....that much people in a comp, the water was almost getting in the rope locker!!!! i dont think i can make this better, i have a older liquid force board, A BOAT or Cadillac in other word, she floats for sure , maybee it's the board??

I was able to get some slack in the cable but really closes to the deck can't really pull back at all...:(

turbolicious
07-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Got to LOVE MY SUPRA Boat!!! :)

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2830/p1030354y.jpg

87SunSportMikeyD
07-08-2009, 07:52 PM
If you need more push to the wave, try weighting the boat more evenly in the back. Don't put ALL the weight in the corner. First weight it evenly, then weight the corner too.

It is pretty common to have water near the rubrail when properly weighted. :)

Remember to drive a little too fast at first, then slow down to your final speed. This makes the wave shape up nicely. Lets see a pic of your wave.

Is your wakeplate in the up or horizontal position? (or even a little above horizontal if possible)

Love the pic yowwza put a warning on that, i'm at work! :)

turbolicious
07-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Got to Love FRENCH Canadien ChicXXX!!!! :P

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2296/p1030311h.jpg

I was stile messing around with the speed that day, wake plate all the way up

wake beater
07-09-2009, 08:37 PM
I'll take a 6 pack of that any day,and I'm not talkin about the motts clamato

mapleleaf
07-09-2009, 10:56 PM
I gotta say it again....Estie tabernac!!! looks like a good weekend...

87SunSportMikeyD
07-10-2009, 01:02 PM
It's gotta get close to knee-high to be surfable. A bigger board may be easier as well. Try an ocean surf board if you have access to one.