PDA

View Full Version : Wakeboard Video

h2obug
01-07-2004, 09:58 PM
I thought I would share the Love! My son, NEJ (Nick Jarvis) stomps 540, Tantram, Roll to Revert, and thanks to Matt Brown for teaching him the Scarecrow. Feel the Pain on the 720 try. Enjoy. Please let me know how you like it!!!!!!!!
Click below to see video
http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showphoto.php?photo=3030&password=&sort=7&thecat=9 97

cryonchick
01-08-2004, 08:00 PM
Very nice..!! Thank you for sharing that with us. My son is only 3 and have been getting him used to the boat then hopefully get him on a board. So I understand your passion.

Great videos, always nice to someone land the tricks the rest of us cannot.....

Thanks again...

mygreenmonster.com
01-10-2004, 12:38 AM
Great Video Chris. We'll have to hook up on the first decent Indiana day for some boarding.
Also, do you know if I should increase the size of my ballast bags that came with my 04 Gravity Games boat? I haven't seen any specs on how many pounds each bag is with the gravity package.

Thanks,
Bryon

jflock2
02-28-2004, 07:32 PM
Finally upgraded the video player on my PC and was able to watch the video...it's awesome. What kind of camera did you shoot it with? What about editing?

h2obug
02-29-2004, 02:49 PM
jflock2, Thanks.

Im glad you told me about updating media player. Ill edit my orginal post as a tip to new users. Thanks

Still pics were taken with my little sony digital camera. Video was shot on a 4 year old VHS-C and converted to digital on my home pc. Movie was edited using current version of windows movie maker on my home pc. Movie was posted to www.wakeboarder.com media section and you were able to download using a link I posted. Lets see some from y'all! Good Luck.

h2obug
02-29-2004, 03:25 PM
Video is best viewed with current "windows media player 9"

If you dont have it you can get a free here - but make sure you pick the right one for your computer -xp, 98, ect.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/default.asp

gravgames
01-14-2005, 12:23 AM
This is awesome! I am hoping one of my four boys will get into it like your son! Excellent music, too. Covering the Who is no small task.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 Gravity Games