PDA

View Full Version : Another one down...

jonyb
07-06-2009, 08:59 PM
I guess it's time to replace these stupid ballast sprinkler valves, 1 more of mine has quit.....

If I have to "fix" one more thing on this boat I'm gonna scream.

I just finished replacing all the self-tapping screws in the folding panels that were all worn out. Too bad all the surrounding panels are scratched and some of the vinyl is messed up because of it.

saltare inverts
07-06-2009, 09:14 PM
On an 07? That doesnt seem right. I feel for you dude.

mapleleaf
07-06-2009, 09:54 PM
I'm sure I'll get over this, but how 'bout no oil pressure on my Conbrio?????
Keep at it Jony, when it's working it's worth it......
Rode behind a '09 Mastercraft X14 this week, with added ballast, it was fun, but I'd rather be behind my 20 yr. old Supra!!!!!!!

jonyb
07-06-2009, 10:40 PM
haha, on the upside, it didn't vaporlock 4 times like it did last weekend. Amazing what 10* cooler outside will do to these things.... I've been lucky enough to know how to fix mine and not have to be towed in though.

lowdrag
07-06-2009, 11:10 PM
I know that feeling well. I went through an entire season where it was standard procedure to bleed the vapor out of the fuel line with the let off valve on the fuel pressure gauge I had to install.

mapleleaf
07-06-2009, 11:35 PM
I'm sure I'll get over this, but how 'bout no oil pressure on my Conbrio?????
Keep at it Jony, when it's working it's worth it......
Rode behind a '09 Mastercraft X14 this week, with added ballast, it was fun, but I'd rather be behind my 20 yr. old Supra!!!!!!!

I hope MC people aren't droppín by my post might disappear!!!!!

Fman
07-07-2009, 01:22 AM
I guess it's time to replace these stupid ballast sprinkler valves, 1 more of mine has quit.....

If I have to "fix" one more thing on this boat I'm gonna scream.

I just finished replacing all the self-tapping screws in the folding panels that were all worn out. Too bad all the surrounding panels are scratched and some of the vinyl is messed up because of it.

Johny,

What folding panels are you referring to? the engine compartment panels? or the lift panels on the love seat and storage below the dashbox area?

Sorry to hear you are having problems again, I have had a couple blips on my boat, Bilge #2 took a crap because the empty line broke off the pump... looks like the guy who installed it cranked the hose clamp down to tight and broke the fitting to hold the hose on. Also have an LED reverse light that is partially working, not a big deal. When I first bought it the 02 sensor went out in the motor and they had to install a new one. Knock on wood, other than these items everything has been working good...just hit 67 hours the other day.

How many hours are on your '07 now? and either way, you have one of the sweetest looking boats on the water....

jonyb
07-07-2009, 05:17 AM
Johny,

What folding panels are you referring to? the engine compartment panels? or the lift panels on the love seat and storage below the dashbox area?

How many hours are on your '07 now? and either way, you have one of the sweetest looking boats on the water....

The 2 folding panels over the ballast lockers in the rear of the boat. Under 1 of those is the folding walkway, which had to have the screws replaced also.

Mine has about 160 hours now. Thanks for the compliment....