PDA

View Full Version : Discount Parts from Dealer?

21vGravityCustom
07-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Anyone have a dealer that discounts off the MSRP for Supra parts? My dealer wants full MSRP for a part plus shipping and tax - so frustrated. Love spending 60k for a boat and being treated like anyone else that walks in by Skier's Choice and Dealer....:mad:

jasonba1
07-07-2009, 10:13 PM
call viper for your parts

DKJBama92Mariah
07-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Jason could you share more? What is the story with this viper place? I had never even heard of them till a couple of yall mentioned it a few weeks ago. How are their prices? What do they stock?

jasonba1
07-08-2009, 08:31 AM
Jim Jackson at viper use to sell supras, work at supra and helped design alot of our boats, and is now in the old skiers choice building doing custom work, restores and anything else such as interiors, custom towers, speakers to rebuilding carb. and stringers etc etc. For the older supras he carries anything from impellerors to windshields along with custom parts. He also has all of this for the newer boats to. His prices have been cheaper than anywhere I have found on the stuff I needed and I would say anyone on this forum would agree. If he doesnt have it he can usually get it. THe good thing is about Jim since he worked at and sold supras he can answer almost any question you may have very knowledgeable. Also anyone that mentions that they saw it on this site we get a discount for instance he now carries the new supra logo sea dek swim pad and our price on them all the time is 189.00. Make sure if anyone calls they leave a messeage if he doesnt answer he is in the shop working alot so he cant answer all the time. His number is 865-388-4096