PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Midwest Supra/Moomba Owners Reunion - IS ON!

NAW
07-08-2009, 09:26 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I have some great news! Keep July 25th marked on your calendar because with the help of the Chicago area dealer, the 3rd Annual Midwest Supra/Moomba Reunion is going to happen!

Once the location and a few other items are confirmed, I will post a ton of details. It will take place in the Barrington, IL area on Fox River. The area that is being confirmed is a fantastic area for riding, skiing and mooring your boat, with a great picnic area.

Stay Tuned!!

If you'd like to be on the mailing list for future updates, you can email me your address at [email protected].

NAW
07-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Host: Ultimate Wake Watersports and Chicago Sea Ray
Location: Fox River Preserve and Marina 26034 Roberts road, Barrington, IL
When: Saturday July 25th, 8:00 a.m.- ?
Phone: 815.385.2720

Don't miss this annual opportunity to meet your fell Supra and Moomba Owners at the Fox River Preserve off roberts and Darrel road in Barrington.

NEW SITE!! offering fantastic launch facilities with ample parking, picnic area, restrooms with showers, protected slips for every boat right off the best riding water on the Fox.

Plenty of riding, food, games and fun will be had. Anybody up for a Moomba Owners vs. Supra Owners volleyball match!?

This year, being a bit more budget concious, Ultimate Wake wil be supplying the site, soda, grills and grillables. Please bring a pot luck item to share.

Chain of Lakes stickers will be required and day stickers will be available on site for $11.

The annual sandbar raft up will also be happening on Petite Lake on the 25th for those who would like to partake in the afternoon. It is about a 15 mile run up the river by water through the McHenry Lock.

For additional information, please contact any of the following:

Ultimate Wake Watersports: 815.385.2720
Glenn Pollack: [email protected]
Neil Wahlberg: [email protected]

michael hunter
07-08-2009, 05:29 PM
I was just making plans for that weekend. But you can count me in. I have been to the first and second they are a blast. If you have never been to one now is your chance.
Thanks to NAW and Ultimate Wake for hosting this for us .

Irish_Jack
07-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Amen man!!! I will be there... This is my first time!!!:D