PDA

View Full Version : Some new upgrades...

Fman
07-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Got my new wheels mounted, tower speakers, amp and sub finished, and gator grip down. Thought I would share a few pics. Now, last project will be the re-do of the ballast filling and she will be dialed!

jasonba1
07-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Man your boat and the new wheels looks so good

mapleleaf
07-12-2009, 08:26 PM
that gator grip is some cool stuffffff!

Fman
07-13-2009, 12:57 AM
Gator Grip is priceles on a boat, dont know how many times its already saved a few people from taking a header into the dock or lake. Works great, easy to install, fade resistant, and very good traction in wet conditions. Works great to be able to step on when pulling items off the Z-5 rack.

Website is www.wakejunky.com $80 will buy you a very large sheet, did my boat and the top of my fenders.

jonyb
07-13-2009, 02:38 AM
Looks good fman.

tg0824SSVGG
07-13-2009, 09:38 AM
www.airjunky.com also sells the same stuff and is a friend of mine ... :o)

I have had mine sitting in the front hall since last fall - need to get it cut and
put on - but every time I have a few minutes - we're USING the boat ...

Fman
07-13-2009, 11:12 AM
Looks good fman.

Hey thanks, now we just need to get this ballast fill quicker, I am calling wake makers today to get the scoop. I am going to start a thread once I start the re-do and post some pics. After looking at the current set-up, I dont think its going to be very difficult. All the wiring is there, its just going to be a remove and replace. I will keep everyone posted...

Love my Supra, but the ballast fill on this is a weak setup. Also contacted Roswell, they are sending me new swivel brackets to replace the stock ones that came with the boat. Current brackets are not tight and a little wobbly. Those are my only two gripes about my Supra.

Fman
07-13-2009, 11:16 AM
www.airjunky.com also sells the same stuff and is a friend of mine ... :o)

I have had mine sitting in the front hall since last fall - need to get it cut and
put on - but every time I have a few minutes - we're USING the boat ...

Thats a great problem! I am at 73 hours this year, with our Shasta trip at the end of the month we will be over 100 hours easy this year. I am so glad we are using this boat.... so far its been nothing but good times for my family!

Irish_Jack
07-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Killer upgrades... where did you get your wheels? I've been wanting to pimp my trailer with either chrome or pollished...

Fman
07-15-2009, 01:42 PM
Got the wheels from www.trailer-wheels.com , they have a great selection of 14-17"" wheels. Shipped to my house in three days, seem like a real good company to work with.

saltare inverts
07-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Your boat looks great, I love the colors, gator grip and rims. Awesome. The only thing is, you will miss the enjoyment of watching people fall into the water were it used to be slick.