PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Steering system 1987 Comp TS6M

r6xxer
07-16-2009, 07:41 AM
Hey guys, the steering system finally locked up on my TS6M, was wondering if anyone has, or knows of where to find a complete steering system, or possibly just the cable. Feel free to shoot me a pm with a price.

Thanks,

Calon

jasonba1
07-16-2009, 03:50 PM
hey calon either use viper customs 865-388-4096 or probably skidim

2002 LAUNCH SS OWNER
07-17-2009, 02:46 AM
hey Jason how is your summer going?? looks like i have a bent strut and shaft on my 2002 launch ss d drive, i have straightened strut as best as possible but will need to replace both items!! is there a email address for Viper in Tennasee??

those roswell tower speakers are awesome, my wife is going deaf in back seat!!
buddie here has lent me 3 ballast bags to try out so i can figure out what to buy next year as my kids love surfing behind boat.my 14 yr old is just awesome at all
water sports he has his 1st job at dairy queen in town here at Osoyoos lake and my oldest son is working on some condos being built on the lake.its nice to see kids working and having summer fun also, we pickup my oldest son right at the beach after work and he surfs to cool down after working 9 hrs in 100 degree weather, he is saving his money to buy gibson guitar and amp .he is so good at
guitar after only 6 months of playing, he uses internet to teach himself how to play.
hope your enjoying your boat
dave:

jasonba1
07-18-2009, 06:54 AM
Hey dave,

Hows it going buddy. Summer has been great so far been on the lake some but we have been having so many wakeboard tournaments in town havent been ou t as much as I would like.

Glad to hear your enjoying the speakers thats great. I will call jim at viper on monday and get you some prices on all of your underwater gear.

Have a great weekend man

r6xxer
07-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Is the Teleflex system a hooked end cable or a wormgear type?