PDA

View Full Version : Pole light

EXCAVATOR
07-26-2009, 10:55 AM
I'm looking for a pole light for my 1988 Mariah, I have searched and can't find one.

Its mounted in front of the window on special bracket / mount. I can get an after market one with a new base but I don't want it to look like it belongs.

Thanks Excavator

jasonba1
07-26-2009, 09:27 PM
ive got one off my 92 comp that I would sell you if its the same Ill try and get you some pics tomorrow whats your email where I can send the pics to.

wotan2525
07-27-2009, 02:00 PM
If Jasons doesn't work for you, let me know. I've got the stock light off of my saltare that you can have. No photos right now but I put a light on the top of my tower and hated hated hated hated the position and placement of the stock one. Whoever designed this to be right in front of the drivers eyes was severely intoxicated at the time.

87SunSportMikeyD
07-27-2009, 05:39 PM
can't picture this.. got a photo? Mine is stern port side on a tall pole. Now it is on the tower. :)

EXCAVATOR
07-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Thanks guys, mine is mounted in front of the windshield :-( It's not the Atwood style.

This one has three {3} poles down inside the mount and there are threads on the outside of the mount for the pole to screw to.

Thanks again, You can e-mail me pics @ [email protected]

jasonba1
07-27-2009, 08:00 PM
Just sent you some pics sorry for the quality, If this one will work for you let me know. Mine use to mount right up on the dash in the center of the windshield