PDA

View Full Version : Supra Boat Wraps

Chachi
08-05-2009, 07:54 AM
Hey everyone! I am looking to get into an older Supra, preferably a Saltare. I was wondering if anyone knows the prices on the boat wraps that Supra has on their website?

87SunSportMikeyD
08-05-2009, 11:26 AM
ChaChi a full wrap from Supra is about $2500 installed I believe. I reposteda thread about someone elses boat titles 'Coolest 85 SunSport ever" and he got a half wrap I think he said it was like $1200 installed. I have also though on a quarter wrap or other creative ways to design on an all off-white hull.

If you could find someone to print it or install it yourself you could save a ton.

FoiltechLaunch21V
08-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Depends on what you want there is a place here in NC that does all of my work trucks and can do boat wraps that charges $25-$40 per sq foot of wrap installed. The do a lot of the fishing boats here. They are working on a wrap for my boat now with kind of a Molly Hachet album cover theme.

87sunsport454
08-05-2009, 06:52 PM
That is sweeeett Foiltech! You have to post pics when you get it on.

87SunSportMikeyD
08-05-2009, 07:03 PM
I would need to see a pic to know what a Molly Hachet album cover theme is. :)

TayTay
08-05-2009, 07:34 PM
I talked to the company that does all of the wraps and this is the info I got.

I wrap that you choose from them is 3200 shipped and installed. They will send the wrap to a certified installer in your area and they will put it on. You can customize the colors, fonts, and even take away ascpects of the wrap you do not like, for example, skulls or something like that. They also said that if you send them the year and model of your boat, with the color scheme, or even a picture of it, they will match the colors of the wrap to match your boat.

If you want to customize your own wrap then the cost is $5200. Their artists will work with you to get what you want transformed into a wrap.

This is all the info I got a few months back. I am not looking to drop 3200 right now but down the road may be a possibility.

Fman
08-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Maybe the old "SUPRA" logo is not so bad afterall. How long do the boat wraps last for against fading in the sun, scratches, water spots, etc???

TayTay
08-05-2009, 08:47 PM
Dont quote me on this but I remember hearing that they will last for about 5 years. I am guessing that is average and obviously if you kept it in a garage it would probably last longer. That is just what I have heard.

FoiltechLaunch21V
08-05-2009, 11:21 PM
I would need to see a pic to know what a Molly Hachet album cover theme is. :)

If you have to ask you don't need to know.

Chachi
08-06-2009, 02:00 AM
Right on guys thanks for the fast replys! I have been keeping my eyes open for saltares around the midwest here and definetley am willing to travel to find one. 3200 though is a lot to spend but I think it would be totally worth it!

wakingup
08-10-2009, 11:11 PM
it last 5 years if you dont touch anything .i got mine wraped for 2500.00 in may and it has little places in it from docks,sticks ,etc but it some strong stuff but the place than done mine said they will fix it this winter and my boat is garage kept and i wipe it down after every ride