PDA

View Full Version : swim platform lost Supra Bravura 90

Dennis79
08-17-2009, 02:01 PM
Hello together,

you can see at the title of the post that I have a big problem. Its real I have lost the swim platform by driving my Supra Bravura Bj. 1990. Its was a fiberglass platform. In the last winter I spend so much time at the boat. I change the color to black and many more, and now that.
I know the chance is very small, but have anyone a platform for sale or have a idea who I can buy a fiberglass platform?
At the next weekend I will try to dive, but the water is not realy clear so I think the chance is very very small, too.

Thank you and think on the screws on the buttom of your platform...

Dennis

Foxrat
08-17-2009, 02:09 PM
Hey Dennis, What Lake were you on?

I am a member of the dive Rescue team on my local lake, We have in the past helped boaters look for overboard equipment as part of your training, You should get hold of the local team and ask them, Might only cost you a case of beers.

Dennis79
08-17-2009, 02:27 PM
Hi Foxrat,

thats to far away, the name of the lake is Bijland and it in the Netherlands and I am from Germany.
At the weekend I will dive with 2 other friends, but the water there is so dark. The deep is 10 to 26 feet and you can see only 1 feet under the water but I will try it.

jasonba1
08-18-2009, 11:07 PM
jim jackson at viper had some not sure if he still does I would defintly give him a call at 865-388-4096

rludtke
08-19-2009, 12:21 AM
Hi Foxrat,

thats to far away, the name of the lake is Bijland and it in the Netherlands and I am from Germany.
At the weekend I will dive with 2 other friends, but the water there is so dark. The deep is 10 to 26 feet and you can see only 1 feet under the water but I will try it.

Maybe you just need to up the ante to 3 cases of beer, German beer to boot...

Dennis79
08-21-2009, 04:08 AM
@jasonba1:
I dont know but have jim jackson a mail adress? because from germany I think it is difficult to call him. (timezone) and to write is easier as to speak for me ;-)
or is the adress [email protected]???

@rludtke:
You want german beer? if you find my platform you become more than 3 cases :-D

Dennis79
08-21-2009, 07:43 AM
@jasonba1:
I dont know but have jim jackson a mail adress? because from germany I think it is difficult to call him. (timezone) and to write is easier as to speak for me ;-)
or is the adress [email protected]???

I understand and find the mail adress. I hope Jim look sometimes in his mailbox :-)

@rludtke:
You want german beer? if you find my platform you become more than 3 cases :-D

thanks for all help :-)

jasonba1
08-21-2009, 09:22 AM
his email is [email protected]

Dennis79
08-21-2009, 11:27 AM
thanks, I have send a mail to him :-) now I must wait :-( If anyone have a good contact to him, please say him that he must look in his mailbox, because there is someone how has only a half boat and that looks so bad :-)

jasonba1
08-21-2009, 02:32 PM
I will see him today and say something to him