PDA

View Full Version : Sunday at the Lake --

tg0824SSVGG
08-25-2009, 08:33 PM
Last Sunday at the Lake - rained a bit - chased everyone else away,
was fantastic!

Todd

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=255542&id=1387647550

Where oh where as the summer gone ...???

Hmm - not seeing the pic - will attach it.

jonyb
08-25-2009, 09:13 PM
:jealous:

I was on midnights all weekend. 1830 to 0700 shift :(

mapleleaf
08-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Does that boat make every pic look good, or is it just me.....

87SunSportMikeyD
08-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Love your lakes they are just so incredible looking! All our shorelines are flat... And yes Maple is correct

tg0824SSVGG
08-26-2009, 11:20 AM
MikeyD,

Not all of the shorelines in MN are flat - one thing I like about the lakes up north/central
in your state are the trees.

We were up near Pelican Rapids a month ago at East Silent Lake - and I LOVE how
the trees come right down to the water - that's VERY different
than around here ...

And thanks for the kudos on my boat - I love it.

tg0824SSVGG
08-26-2009, 11:20 AM
MikeyD,

Not all of the shorelines in MN are flat - one thing I like about the lakes up north/central
in your state are the trees.

We were up near Pelican Rapids a month ago at East Silent Lake - and I LOVE how
the trees come right down to the water - that's VERY different
than around here ...

And thanks for the kudos on my boat - I love it.

SupraTamu
08-26-2009, 02:11 PM
You have the same boat 2008 24' Gravity Launch edition that I purchased this May. Is there anything that I need to watch that may be a future issue or that you have experienced?

tg0824SSVGG
08-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Not yet ... a little more wear on some of the upholstery than I would expect, but
nothing too major.

I think the only issue I have had was the cat warning "check engine light" when I first
got it - they put in new software - and it's been good since (knock on wood) - especially
since the dealer I bought it from is gone now ...

mapleleaf
08-26-2009, 09:48 PM
How many more houses do I have to trim out before I get one?????

Oilguy
08-27-2009, 11:53 PM
You have the same boat 2008 24' Gravity Launch edition that I purchased this May. Is there anything that I need to watch that may be a future issue or that you have experienced?

Is that Tamu as in "Texas A&M University"?
That is where I am... Aggieland! Heart of Texas!

:cool:

Fman
08-29-2009, 03:01 PM

The swivel board racks are junk, but Roswell will send you a new set which is a much better design. Call them sooner than later to get on the waiting list, it took 4 months for me to recieve a set. And the '08 and older ballast fill/drain system is garbage. If you use your ballast system much, you will have constant problems with the slow filling, bags filling when you dont want them too, priming issues, failed sprinkler valves, lines kinking when draining, air pockets forming in the bags. I wrote up a fix for this "Tsunami ballast upgrade", which 100% improves the system and will work great.

I had the same problem Todd had with the O2 sensor failing right when I bought the boat, dealer replaced it and reflashed the computer and have had no problems since then.

I believe these are nice boats, other than the board racks and ballast fill/drain system my boat has been pretty solid. Up to 128 hours this year on it so far. Other than some oil changes, have not done much to it.

Fman
08-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Last Sunday at the Lake - rained a bit - chased everyone else away,
was fantastic!

Todd

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=255542&id=1387647550

Where oh where as the summer gone ...???

Hmm - not seeing the pic - will attach it.

Todd,

I am jealous too! What a great picture and sweet looking water.... and its nice they actually leave water in the lakes in CO! Out in California the reservoirs are draining down to puddles, there are still mountain lakes that keep water.... but the bigger reservoirs sell all the water to Southern California. Its a bummer!

Although, the kids are all going back to school and the lakes are clearing out... I am hoping to be wakeboarding into November this year. Have been going out in the morning with some guys at work and we have had complete glass!

And I second the boat pics, thats a great looking Supra!

tg0824SSVGG
08-29-2009, 05:07 PM
Fman,

THis is the highest this lake has been this time of year in 10 years - and since
last Sunday when that picture was taken, the lake is down 8 feet. Dropping like a ROCK.

But - it's great while it lasts.

Where are you in CA? My boss lives a couple blocks from Folsom.

Todd