PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a few parts 24SSV

igotboats
10-16-2009, 04:59 PM
Hi All,

We just got in a 2007 Supra 24SSV that I am trying to fix a few items on before I can sell it. Any help or guidance on where to get these pieces would be greatly appreciated.

Im looking for:

1) cover - I already started a thread...sorry should have just put it in this one.
2) belly ballast bag for gravity games ballast system
3) ports side rack. I actually only need one of the fingers that bolt to the rack itself, but will purchase the whole rack if I need to.

Thanks for the time and Cheers!

Fman
10-17-2009, 02:44 PM
Hi All,

We just got in a 2007 Supra 24SSV that I am trying to fix a few items on before I can sell it. Any help or guidance on where to get these pieces would be greatly appreciated.

Im looking for:

1) cover - I already started a thread...sorry should have just put it in this one.
2) belly ballast bag for gravity games ballast system
3) ports side rack. I actually only need one of the fingers that bolt to the rack itself, but will purchase the whole rack if I need to.

Thanks for the time and Cheers!

Cover - contact dealer? sorry, cant help you there
Belly ballast bag- Fly Hi Sacs, they will know what size is used
Port side rack - I am assuming you are referring to the board racks? Roswell makes them, contact them and they will be able to hook you up. They are a great company to deal with.

igotboats
10-18-2009, 10:59 PM
Thanks.

Yeah, the stealer wants $700 for the cover. Another guy replied to my WTB thread in the classifieds forum and said to check out iboats. Anyone had any experience with those guys.

Ill check fly high. Are they the OEM's?

Thanks for the note on the racks. That's exactly the kind of info I was looking for.

Cheers!!!!

JONBLARC7
10-19-2009, 08:32 AM
Go to wakemakers.com they have all the bag you need. The center one will be the gravity games center sac 1100 pounds.

tre
10-20-2009, 05:42 PM
I don't think Fly High is OEM. In my new 2009 24 SSV (gravity games) the front sac is 1150 lbs and the fly high is only 1100. Also, mine is more oval shape and black where the fly high is gray and square.

tg0824SSVGG
10-21-2009, 07:37 AM
In my 08 24SSV, they are fly-high bags.

iwakeboard
10-21-2009, 09:29 AM
In my 08 24SSV, they are fly-high bags.

In my '05 they are too.

tre
10-21-2009, 02:00 PM
I know they changed the whole ballast system for 2009 so I wonder if they changed bags too. I did hear somebody say the hoses/fittings are different sizes for 2009 and the fly high bags would no longer be a direct swap. I have 3 self priming impeller pumps that fill/empty out the bottom of the boat. Fill time is about 4 minutes for the back sacs and 10 for the front. bottom line: I guess my 2009 factory ballast system is different so don't listen to me.

Salty87
10-21-2009, 08:51 PM
check out iboats. Anyone had any experience with those guys.

i've bought stuff from iboats before, bought a cover a couple of weeks ago. the quality is good...you can pick the material you want, the price is comparable to other prices posted online.

jasonwm
10-27-2009, 02:02 PM
Fly High has made all of the bags for Supra since they started putting ballast in the boats. The color will depend on the year, and the capacity will depend on who you talk to, but they are all made by Fly High.

The 24SSV has always come with the Gravity Games Center bag from the factory, which based on the dimensions has a capacity of 1,147 pounds. Add in the weight of the bag, and a little extra for some stretch and you get 1,180 pounds.

The only difference in the bags for 2009 and newer bags is that change to 1" fittings for the fill/drain connection to the pump. Prior to 2009 all of the fittings on the bags were the W736 3/4" male quick connect, now they use a W736 for the vent connection and a W743 1" male quick connect for the fill/drain connection.

Fly High used to cement the fittings in place on the Gravity Games bags, but now that some people will need a 3/4" drain fitting and some will need a 1" drain fitting they are no longer including them.

If you have any questions about bags (including our discount for Supra owners), feel free to contact us.

tre
10-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Thanks Jason for the info. I will talk to you in the spring so I can change the stock rear bags to the 750 bags in my 09 24ssv.

jasonwm
10-27-2009, 09:12 PM
Sounds good, just let us know and we'll get you set up.