PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Supra Sunsport

notfriedman
11-08-2009, 10:14 PM
This 1989 21 foot Supra Sunsport is being sold by its original owner. It had been used seasonally in Michigan for until I moved to the coast of South Carolina and brought it down 2 months ago. I’m looking to get a saltwater boat, which is my reason for selling it. Every year its been properly winterized from Labor Day in the fall to Memorial Day in the spring. This is a great boat for water skiing, tubing, or just relaxing. This boat has the same hull to the new Supra Launch wakeboard boat, which makes its especially good for wakeboarding. It also is being sold with a skyline to raise the ski rope for wakeboarding. There is ample storage space under all the seats and ski/wakeboard/fishing rod storage in the rear. There is a windshield that closes to separate the front from the back. There is an 8 person capacity.
The boat is very clean and in good shape. I’ll be as descriptive as possible so you know exactly what you’re bidding on. There are some blemishes in the fiberglass hull, which you will find in the pictures. These are minor blemishes that can be touched up. There aren’t any fiberglass repairs that need to be made. There are also a few tears in two of the seats that can be redone inexpensively, if you wish. All of the seats have been redone during the winter of 2007. The storage door to the left of the driver seat had been removed for easier access. There is no stereo on the boat. Everything else on the boat is in great condition. It runs on its original PCM 351, which has 750 hours on it. Its in great shape and offers a new fuel filter, oil filter, and alternator all in the last month. In the past 2 years the transmission was flushed and a new impellor was installed as its routine maintenance. Its only been used 2 times this season so its ready to go since the last tune up was last month. I never owned a trailer since it was stored by a marina and launched when used. Since I had to trailer it from Michigan I just bought one for it. It’s a 2006 galvanized trailer with a tandem axle and brake on each wheel. Also come with a cover.
Ask me for pictures or call for questions. 843-795-7950. [email protected]
Thanks,
Dave Friedman

notfriedman
11-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Sorry i didnt put a price on it yet. What do you think its worth? Thanks!

87SunSportMikeyD
11-09-2009, 12:03 PM
I would say $7000-8000. NADA.com will have the sale price for average condition but sounds like yours is pretty nice! I got my 87 SunSport for $7500 w/ 500hrs in great condition. Lets see some pics!