PDA

View Full Version : cooler for 06 24ft

Rusty Griswold
11-12-2009, 06:22 PM
has anyone put in a liner or cooler to fit into the current cooler for easy clean up at the end of the boating day

87SunSportMikeyD
11-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Yep that's what I do everyday. I have a softside cooler that slips right into the hard built in cooler. This way it is super easy to haul out empties. Then let the cooler dry in the basement overnight. When I drive to get gas for the boat in gas cans, I take the empty cooler. Buy 20lb bag of ice, throw in cooler. Get home, load it up and take down to the boat. Love it!

Now who has a great idea for where to store the recycling/garbage to it is out of the way?

jonyb
11-14-2009, 03:23 PM
Now who has a great idea for where to store the recycling/garbage to it is out of the way?

A clear rubbermaid tub that's either in the center sac area under the playpen, or under the seat cushion on port side, but pushed out far enough to put something in it with the panel open. I always leave mine open so the subs are louder.

Rusty Griswold
11-16-2009, 04:19 PM
Thanks,will need to do some shopping. Getting the empties out is a hassel. Plus hiding how many you really had for the day.