PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my son...

Okie Boarder
12-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Please keep my oldest son in your thoughts and prayers. He has been suffering from some abdominal pain (lower right). Appendix is suspect. We're waiting on the CT Scan results to know for sure.

Thanks!

csuggs
12-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Will do Okie - let us know the outcome.
Clint

89saltare
12-11-2009, 09:15 PM
I will keep your son in my prayers.

You might consider a kidney stone.

Hope all goes well!

Okie Boarder
12-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Thanks all. It's really appreciated!

The CT Scan came back normal, so we're not sure what's going on. His pain has subsided for now too. My family has a history of both chronic and acute appendicitis, so it's possible it inflamed and has subsided for now. It's also possible it was something else, but that seems odd considering the area of the abdomen and the fact there were no other gastro type symptoms. The blood work won't be back until Monday, I'm guessing. They said 1 day. Hopefully it was just something else or it doesn't flare up again too soon. We're planning to leave next Saturday for our Christmas trip to CA. I'd hate for something to happen on the road. Keep it all in your thoughts and prayers, if you don't mind.

jasonba1
12-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Hey okie I will defintly say a speical prayer for your son tonight, if we can do anything let us know and please keep us uptodate

jet
12-12-2009, 07:08 PM
Done..we are here for you Okie. Jet

michael hunter
12-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family .

Okie Boarder
12-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Thanks so much you guys. It's really cool to have such a warm response...I mean technically you guys don't know me from Adam. I love that general caring in our human nature and glad to see it's not dead. I wonder sometimes.

We'll see how things go. Right now, everything seems OK and we'll see what the doc says Monday.

sybrmike
12-13-2009, 11:17 PM
You and yours will be on my list tonight. Good luck at the doc tomorrow...

JONBLARC7
12-14-2009, 09:30 AM
My prayers go out to you and your family.