PDA

View Full Version : Choosing Colors

csuggs
12-23-2009, 04:38 PM
I've been working on designs and colors for my Sunsport - I'm wanting to stay simple and classic, but different. Let me know what you guys think. ..

csuggs
12-23-2009, 04:40 PM
Attachment didn't upload - I'll have to reduce the file size.

mapleleaf
12-23-2009, 08:54 PM
aRE WE TALKING INTERIOR here or something bigger???? Your gelcoat looks great as is......I've reversed the swing on my rear ski/ rope locker and one pieced the rear bench base....looks and works great! My dream would be to open up the gunnels for drink storage and maybe some lighting!!!

csuggs
12-23-2009, 10:21 PM
Sounds like you're making progress Leaf. So does your locker open now from inside the boat instead of from the swim platform? I keep going back and forth about which way is better - can't decide.
I am not changing the color of the boat, just doing something with decals and interior. I'll keep trying to post the mock-ups.

csuggs
12-23-2009, 10:57 PM
I used an online file converter to convert pdf to jpeg - so I'll try again.

Looks like I got it. I am trying to decide what colors to make the Supra wave and water line striping. The interior colors will coordinate with the exterior striping. Definitely I will have a very light grey vinyl with either medium grey and orange or medium grey and blue accents. I will then probably put the Supra name on the transom. What do you think?

mapleleaf
12-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Clint, I can't decide betwenn the first one that's all gray or the second last one with the blue wave they both look great!..
For me and the smaller boat it seems to work better having the locker open into the boat, can't really put anything to big in there anyway and if I decide to convert part of it into a cooler I figured opening in was the way to go....Haven't really had any water testing of this yet however! My boat spends more time being worked on than driving!!!!!
Really hoping next season with a 2 yr old will free up some more time to use it....He's definitely interested and has been a big help handing daddy tools!!!!!
My interior is 2 tone with a dark grey and a pearl white ....looks good to me!!!!! I really like your idea of using an orange accent.....

jzelt
12-28-2009, 05:31 PM
I like S8, but I like blue.