PDA

View Full Version : Cool Christmas Stuff

csuggs
12-26-2009, 09:20 AM
If you got something cool for your boat for Christmas, share it with us here. I read on here this morning where a guy's wife is having a new lake house built for his Christmas gift! WOW - I wouldn't even know what to say about that!

Me - I gave one son a new Hyperlite wake skateboard and shoes, another son an O'brien knee board, and my wife a new ladies ski vest. And we're having my boat rebuilt for my Christmas present (at Viper Customs in Knoxville).

Share what you got and include pics if you want . . .

mapleleaf
12-26-2009, 04:49 PM
Getting excited to see your rebuild......No boating related items here, but happy to say the house will be completely finished it's reno in the next month which will free me up for some boat work, really excited about the 2010 season!!!!!!
Hoping to have the boat torn down and prepped for paint by the time its warm here....April ish!!!!!

csuggs
12-26-2009, 05:09 PM
House renovation is a huge project - get it done before it gets warm so you can get out! Happy for ya!

jaywidhalm
12-27-2009, 12:52 AM
New O'Brien ski vest and a new Ipod for the boat. Can't complain!!

michael hunter
12-27-2009, 09:57 AM
I got a Fein multimaster tool like the one on the TV infomercial. I have to say it is quickly becoming one of my favorite tools . Thanks Wifey

mapleleaf
12-27-2009, 10:42 AM
I got a Fein multimaster tool like the one on the TV infomercial. I have to say it is quickly becoming one of my favorite tools . Thanks Wifey

The things that tool will do.........blades aren't cheap, but it gets into somwe tight places....

tg0824SSVGG
12-27-2009, 12:58 PM
I got a new Craftsman 185 peice toolkit for the boat - the el-cheapo I have had in the boats for 10 years was finally too "cheap".

Thanks Wifey!!

jonyb
12-27-2009, 10:40 PM
Nothing for the boat...

This is my sons first real Christmas, so I was greatful for having a healthy son and loving wife.

dshaff24
12-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Nothing for the boat...

This is my sons first real Christmas, so I was greatful for having a healthy son and loving wife.

x2:cool: Yeah Same here!

csuggs
12-28-2009, 09:02 AM
Nothing for the boat...

Excellent - I've been there. Three sons, three first Christmas mornings, it's sure a fun time in life! Enjoy it - the time will be gone before you know what happened.

jzelt
12-28-2009, 05:19 PM
(4) 8.5 x 27" taylor made blue fenders and lines.
red throw cushion from parents and in-laws. Old one's will go with old boat when it sells.

sybrmike
12-29-2009, 01:44 PM
No gifts exchanged Christmas day between the wife & I - instead, she got the back patio and front walk resurfaced (textured spraycrete) & I got a box of parts for the rebuild (new set of gauges, riser gaskets, engine belts & hose, RW impellers, carb rebuild kit, steering clamp block, driver's seat slides, etc.). Santa did leave spare transom and T-handle keel plugs in my stocking.

The kids got a new Hyperlite Coex wakesurfer (plus a bunch of other non-boat stuff - they're spoiled rotten) - self imposed motivation for me to get this done over the winter so they can try it out in the spring.

iwakeboard
12-30-2009, 11:59 AM
As I said in another thread, I got a whole new cabin interior for my 24v as mine was sun-stretches from the previous owner. I also got a guitar wah pedal I wanted, a new coffee maker with a built in grinder, as well as a bunch of law books I needed/wanted.

RED WINE ROCKER
12-30-2009, 12:38 PM
Brand new Gretsch "POWER-JET" guitar complete with TV-JONES pick ups.......;)

http://www.gretschguitars.com/gear/index.php?product=G6128T-TVP&cat1=&cat2=&q=&st=1

iwakeboard
12-30-2009, 03:45 PM
Brand new Gretsch "POWER-JET" guitar complete with TV-JONES pick ups.......;)

http://www.gretschguitars.com/gear/index.php?product=G6128T-TVP&cat1=&cat2=&q=&st=1

I'm an LP/Marshall man myself ;)