PDA

View Full Version : Nashville Boat Show Jan. 6-10th

jonyb
12-27-2009, 04:57 AM
Anyone from here gonna be there? I'll be around on Saturday afternoon/night.....

RickT
12-30-2009, 10:28 AM
Dan Miller our VP of Sales will be at the show on Saturday and possibly Sunday. Denny Marine will be the dealer representing both Supra and Moomba.

Rick

michael hunter
12-30-2009, 12:36 PM
I cant make the Nashville show at 422 miles its too far out. I am thinking about the Louisville KY [Jan 20-24] show I can meet up with some new friends I meet at Barron River Lake last spring.

jasonba1
12-31-2009, 11:34 AM
John I think Ill be up ther ill let you know for sure

jonyb
12-31-2009, 07:26 PM

87SunSportMikeyD
01-04-2010, 12:02 PM
Wow. Ouch. Is this the dealer who has your undies in a bunch Jon?

jonyb
01-04-2010, 11:26 PM
No comment.

87SunSportMikeyD
01-05-2010, 02:09 PM
I would much rather hear you hate on your dealer than on Skiers Choice imho. :p

jonyb
01-05-2010, 09:00 PM
I know you're tired of my ramblings, so I won't explain any more, or why I hate on SC so much, but SC is here to defend themselves (in which they DONT, the dealer is not)

RickT
01-05-2010, 11:48 PM
John,

As I noted earlier, Dan will be at this show. If your at the show, I would hope you would come by and discuss your situation with Dan. Sometimes face to face discussions are more effective than emails and postings. Hopefully we can make some progress on moving your situation in the right direction. I know Reed within our customer service area has been trying to reach you but has not moved this forward yet. Maybe Dan can help, He is one of the owners of our company.

Sincerely,

Rick

jonyb
01-06-2010, 01:41 AM
Reed pm'd me here, I replied to his email. Never got a reply. That's just a replay of when I tried to resolve some things after I bought the boat....

Face to face, I agree, but I've tried that. I drug my boat all the way up there and was turned away. The reason I was there was to drop off the boat and trailer to have the trailer rebuilt at Boatmate. Before I dropped it off, and after driving 7 hours, most of which are through the mountains of Tennessee with a 6,000# boat, I stopped at SC. Anthony said I needed to go to a dealer. You have to realize that I'd already wasted time on a dealer and got nowhere. I walked out with a WTF look on my face. So did Jason, the guy that met me there (he's also a member here).

I also remember you telling me to contact you, that we'd talk about this. I emailed, and I think I even called. The only return I got was from Anthony, and he just wanted to know what parts I needed. I thought you were gonna talk to me about this issue? So I gave him a list of parts, 1 of which I just wanted to buy because it wasn't a defect, but something that was my fault and the dealer wouldn't return my calls. I thought I'd better take what I could get while I had a human voice on the other end of the phone.

The selling dealer is more than 3 hours from me. It's not like I can just go and talk to them....

Rick, I bought the flagship boat for 2007. Granted, I got a deal, but I still paid dearly for the boat. I can type or talk to you all day, but you'll never see the frustration and disappointment I've had with this thing and all the lack of support. I'm making a list of everything and I'll give you guys a chance to make things right. I own a business myself and while it's not nearly as big as SC, it's a business with customers. Every single customer of mine is happy. If for a minute they were'nt happy, they are now. That's what you have to do to keep a business alive in this economy.

87SunSportMikeyD
01-06-2010, 12:47 PM
"I know you're tired of my ramblings"
For the record I wish you all the best John but yes I have had to delete more than one snide remark I was going to post. :p Do what you gotta do to get help, but like I said I would be called them every day instead of posting here. I would bet $5 that Reeds PM said to CALL him.

jonyb
01-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Edit: Talked to Reed today, I'll be working with him on some of these issues....

ssmith
01-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Any cool pics from the boatshow?????

jasonba1
01-10-2010, 09:44 PM
I went to the nashville boat show and I was kind of disappointed in the whole show as bad as I hate to say that.

jonyb
01-10-2010, 11:34 PM
2 Moomba's, 1 Supra.

Billy, Tn Tige owner, got kinda messed over... He had boats spread out everywhere since the boat show people screwed up his booth. Then where the Tige's were displayed there was a large pole in the way. He had the same problem with the pole last year....

TNT Watersports had some pretty sick Malibu's there, as always.

Performance Marine had a poor showing of Mastercraft's.

The Miss Geico 44' MTI turbine-powered raceboat and semi were on display. That was pretty sick.

That's about it, other than Sea-Doo's, pontoons, and tryingtooutsmartfish boats.

mapleleaf
01-11-2010, 12:29 AM
Toronto Show claims to have 3 Supra's, headed there wed. night.......

iwakeboard
01-11-2010, 09:23 AM
I'd heard from some local dealers that went that the show was kind of disappointing, apparently the Knoxville show is quite a bit better. Looking forward to it, end of this month!

jonyb
01-11-2010, 11:47 AM
I know Centurion brought some boats to the Nashville show for the dealer, wonder why SC didn't bring in some boats to help out the dealer there?

ngavchris
01-12-2010, 11:05 AM
More than likely they were more focused on the Atlanta Boat show which was at the same time.

jasonba1
01-12-2010, 08:46 PM
the atlanta show is this week if Im not mistaken