PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas presents

04Gravity
12-29-2009, 01:42 PM
I got everything I wanted for my boat for Christmas!

Hummingbird depth finder from skidim
Liquid Force wakeboard vest
Hydroslide tow rope
4 Polk 6.5" speakers
1 10" Polk sub
Supra Mooring lines
Supra hoodie
Dual battery setup

I was obviously very good this year! Ha!

mapleleaf
12-29-2009, 10:04 PM
damn...I got the Supra hoodie, but only 'cuz I bought it myself!!!!!

iwakeboard
12-30-2009, 11:56 AM
Where'd you all find a Supra hoodie? I want!! My dealer just folded unfortunately.

I got an all new cabin interior for my 24v :D

I'd love to have the dual battery option.

04Gravity
12-30-2009, 01:07 PM
Ordered it off this website. Its under "gear" at the top of the page

jasonba1
12-30-2009, 04:47 PM
hey Cody just call Michael at labelindustries he makes all of supra and moombas stuff

jasonba1
12-30-2009, 04:48 PM
I got a new rope and handle and my new slingshot wakeboard setup, along with other non boat stuff. It was a great Christmas

iwakeboard
12-30-2009, 05:25 PM
hey Cody just call Michael at labelindustries he makes all of supra and moombas stuff

Thanks man

Ed G
12-30-2009, 05:58 PM
Cody??

Is this Cody Farmer?

Have any of my Moomba pals been in touch with you about getting those C-clamps we discussed?

They keep asking about the $90 wakesurf racks and I keep telling 'em to contact XTP for the clamps

iwakeboard
12-30-2009, 06:10 PM
Cody??

Is this Cody Farmer?

Have any of my Moomba pals been in touch with you about getting those C-clamps we discussed?

They keep asking about the $90 wakesurf racks and I keep telling 'em to contact XTP for the clamps

Ed, check PM's! Thanks :)

thescott
12-31-2009, 12:05 PM
Santa was good to me...I got:
A big jug of babe's boat bright
Boat buckle transom straps (the ones that attach to the trailer)
Couple jugs of engine oil
Spare impeller
Oil Filter
Water Strainer
Couple new fenders and tie lines
Big bottle of McGuiar's flagship wax
Bottle of vinyl cleaner
and a wakeworld hoodie.

Pretty stoked!

jaywidhalm
12-31-2009, 07:08 PM
Santa was good to me...I got:
A big jug of babe's boat bright
Boat buckle transom straps (the ones that attach to the trailer)
Couple jugs of engine oil
Spare impeller
Oil Filter
Water Strainer
Couple new fenders and tie lines
Big bottle of McGuiar's flagship wax
Bottle of vinyl cleaner
and a wakeworld hoodie.

Pretty stoked!

I love the Boat Buckle straps. Had em' on my old IO, need to get a set for my new boat. I bought a set for X-mas, but ended up giving them to my Dad for his present! I guess I will have to do it all over again. Congrats.

chautauquasun
01-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Can wait to try out my new gifts

1. Sony Marine receiver with Ipod connection
2. 4 6.5 inch Alpine Speakers
3. 320 watt JBL Amplifier

Now I have to decide were to mount the reciver and amp. I am thinking between the glove box and battery box door on the passenger side...any thoughts?

csuggs
01-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Can wait to try out my new gifts

1. Sony Marine receiver with Ipod connection
2. 4 6.5 inch Alpine Speakers
3. 320 watt JBL Amplifier

Now I have to decide were to mount the reciver and amp. I am thinking between the glove box and battery box door on the passenger side...any thoughts?

I am thinking of adding a similar set-up in the spring. You'll have to let me know how you like yours. As for location, my boat still has the original Supra receiver and cassette player located under the dash, at the driver's left knee.

Are your new speakers and receiver made for marine applications?

87SunSportMikeyD
01-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Got a pair of new surfboards from freshairexhaust.com! Also new lifejacket the Helium Paisley.

sybrmike
01-04-2010, 06:03 PM
FAE sells surfboards?

I like Santa...

87SunSportMikeyD
01-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Yeah the inventor Larry Mann is really fun to talk to. The surfboards are a patented bottom shape that all the models share. They are a symmetrical twin tip and if you sink the nose the board does not dive. Check the site for neat videos. They used to be made of wood like old waterskis. Now they are epoxy and about 4lbs without pads (light!) and called Asylum boards. Custom graphics and colors. Their large model the Mojo Grande is rated for up to 240lbs rider making it one of just a few surfers to support big guys 220 and up.

In addition to FAE and Asylum, he is also working on inventing a new boat idea he calls a lowrider boat. Instead of ballast, it uses a gate valve to allow water to pass through a section of the hull at an angle and force the boat down into the water. Kinda like a wedge except built right into the hull. Also able to open gates on a single side of the boat for a surf wave.

http://www.wakesurfstore.com/

sybrmike
01-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Mikey musta been good last year - those boards look cool. Too slippery for this old man, but cool.

Lowrider hull - why am I reminded of the catapiller drive out of the Red October submarine? (geez, I must be an engineer).

87SunSportMikeyD
01-05-2010, 01:10 PM
LOL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetohydrodynamic_drive

michael hunter
01-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Mikey
Did you ride the new boards before you bought them? I assume you got the board and skate combo How thick are they to fit in the rack?