PDA

View Full Version : Barefoot International Boom For Sale

rollenrock33
01-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Thinking of selling my barefoot boom that I have on my 87 sunsport. Not sure what its worth but seems to be in tip top shape. Have everything for it including the boom bag. I believe a new one is around $500? Make me an offer. Shipping shouldn't be too bad....I can find out if you shoot me your zip. Let me know if you need more pics.

87SunSportMikeyD
01-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Hey I saw your other post on wakeworld too. I would also try posting on ski-it-again.com, also hit up http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/ forums or maybe the2001.com or correctcraftfan.com

deerfield
02-05-2010, 02:41 PM
rollenrock - I am interested. Very interested. Need to figure out: will it fit my '07 DD Outback as a direct application (i.e. no modification), price, and how I would take delivery. I live in the Chicago area. I am a regular on the Moomba forum. A guy (DOCDRS) who spends time on both forums knows my ineterst in a barefoot boom and that you have one for sale. Your thoughts? - Deerfield

jaywidhalm
02-05-2010, 06:23 PM
I learned to barefoot one one of these and they are great. They work great too for teaching new skiers to get up...especially on two. Just a little testimonial from someone who has used one of these. Good Luck.

rollenrock33
02-05-2010, 09:10 PM
deerfield, shoot me your address and I can figure out what the shipping would be. I am pretty sure it will fit, should fit any direct drive boat with a center pylon. I would get a hold of barefoot international, they would be able to tell you. Is your pylon tappered? Does your windshield extend past the pylon? Those are the only two things I can think that would be an issue. I think a new one goes for around 500. I would take 200 and what ever the shipping would be geussing around 50 bucks? Shoot me an email and i will give you my cell number. Look forward to hearing from you. [email protected]

deerfield
02-06-2010, 12:50 AM
rollenrock - Took these pictures this evening. I will contact Barefoot International. Does the windshield extend past the pylon? Yes. Is the pylon tapered? No. - Deerfield

rollenrock33
02-06-2010, 09:02 AM
probably not going to work. Depends on how far your windshield goes past the pylon. My boat also has a tapered pylon. Talk to international and see what they say. Hope everything works out.

rollenrock33
02-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Someone pointed out to me that this is not a Barefoot International brand boom. It comes with a Barefoot International carrying bag but the brand of the boom is "Hang on".