PDA

View Full Version : Supra Repairs - Oklahoma

HambonePoke
01-12-2010, 12:00 AM
Just seeing if there are any Supra fans in Oklahoma or anyone know of anyone who can help with working on one - mainly gel coat, refinish, trailer work, cosmetics.

Tulsa, OK specifically.

Thank you.

Okie Boarder
01-12-2010, 09:08 AM
I'm around Tulsa, but I'm definitely a novice. I have redone the gelcoat on mine (wetsand and polish) and I'm redoing the stringers and floor over this winter, plus putting on a tower. I could probably offer up some tips if you wanted to chat sometime. You're more than welcome to come by for a visit, have a beer and chat, plus look at my progress so far.

HambonePoke
01-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Thanks Okie! I might need to come by and have a look. I am wanting someone to do the work for me - but DIY is always an option!

bjeremi
01-12-2010, 04:46 PM
I pretty sure there are a few gelcoat guys around here. I'll see if I can dig some of thier business cards up.

Okie Boarder
01-13-2010, 05:45 PM
If bjeremi can't find any info, I have a couple friends that got gelcoat work done. I can find out who they used.

HambonePoke
01-13-2010, 06:00 PM
Thank you bjeremi and Okie Boarder. Send me some details if you can, I haven't received any information yet.

myturndad
01-14-2010, 10:21 AM
i am in tulsa also. i do know of a really good inboard mechanic if you need. i no longer own a supra but i did enjoy my time when i had one. okieboarder and i boat up at skiatook lake.

HambonePoke
08-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Thanks everyone - I am looking for someone like Viper Customs that I have been reading about on these forums - they are just too far for me to drive to (13 hours - unless someone knows of a way to ship it to Viper??!).

I am in Tulsa, OK. I am trying to find a one stop shop here in Tulsa to do the following to my 1989 Supra Soltare - it is in great shape, just needs a few things done as follows: Wet sand and minor gelcoat repair, remove custom tower and install standard tower, possibly replace rub rail, dash needs some switches replaced.

Thanks - let me know if you can recommend anyone in or near Tulsa, OK.