PDA

View Full Version : where is global warming when you need it?

WadsworthSunsport22V
01-30-2010, 11:16 PM
Okay, I know this is a complaint, but last week I went to my boat to get some items out. It was 60 degrees. It kind of got me excited thinking I might able to put my boat in the water a few weeks.

One week later, I have 20 inches of snow in my driveway. East coast is/has been jacked with a major snow storm.

Okie Boarder
01-31-2010, 12:28 PM
Yup yup. Winter is still here. We got 1/4" of ice and about 6-8" of snow here.

iwakeboard
01-31-2010, 12:52 PM
Okay, I know this is a complaint, but last week I went to my boat to get some items out. It was 60 degrees. It kind of got me excited thinking I might able to put my boat in the water a few weeks.

One week later, I have 20 inches of snow in my driveway. East coast is/has been jacked with a major snow storm.

In the exact same "boat" this week man, got in my boat cleaning last week, got the oil changed, replaced the raw water pump, checked out my boards for fun, tooled around in the garage with my amp settings...and now this week I have ice in my driveway. I could cry. haha

WadsworthSunsport22V
01-31-2010, 11:36 PM
In the exact same "boat" this week man, got in my boat cleaning last week, got the oil changed, replaced the raw water pump, checked out my boards for fun, tooled around in the garage with my amp settings...and now this week I have ice in my driveway. I could cry. haha

No ice here. My wife got up early and shoveled the driveway! I was shocked, I am waiting for the honey do list. I know somethings coming.

87SunSportMikeyD
02-01-2010, 01:45 PM
month straight of ZERO degree temps in MN gotta love it!