PDA

View Full Version : board and binding combo's?

mapleleaf
02-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Hey Guys, I finally started looking at and boards for the new season and am curious about combing a Liquid Force board with CWB hinge tech bindings? Is this doable? or am I out to lunch on this one???

indyeng24
02-01-2010, 11:09 AM
I can't say for sure, but my local board shop told me that it could be done. I bought my wife a new LF board for her birthday and will be putting CWB hinge tech bindings on it (hopefully). Give me about three months and I can let you know how it works out. I wish I could say today, but the bindings are shrink wrapped in the boat. Why don't I live in Florida?

jonyb
02-01-2010, 11:31 AM
I've been using a 2007 LF PS3 with CWB Zeus CT bindings. The bindings are great but the board is too small. I've been trying to sell both if anyone is interested. The board is a 137, boots are 2008, size XL. The hinge-tech is great....

TayTay
02-01-2010, 12:17 PM
I would like to vouch for the hinge-tech. They are pretty awesome! I have the 2007, I think, Factions and I really like them :-D

jasonba1
02-02-2010, 11:43 AM
maple pm sent

iwakeboard
02-02-2010, 11:46 AM
I was never a fan of CWB Hinge bindings, I thought they set me too far forward in the binding for my liking. I didn't like how they wore on my heel after a while either.

I have four LF boards, all with LF bindings except for a pair of Ronix One's. The LF bindings have held up for 4-5 years without any problems, the One's have torn and the boot sleeve has come unglued. I still wear them alot though, they're my only pair of closed toe bindings and I really like closed toe.