PDA

View Full Version : At Skiers Choice today, got my Brostock on...

iwakeboard
02-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Was at Skiers today and got a glimpse of the Brostock boat!

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii171/codylfarmer/30ef8bb0.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii171/codylfarmer/4a96e026.jpg

Okie Boarder
02-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Nice! It blows me away that they roll boats around on a cart like that. Doesn't seem like it is strong enough to support the weight.

iwakeboard
02-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Nice! It blows me away that they roll boats around on a cart like that. Doesn't seem like it is strong enough to support the weight.

I was there doing some work but I'm like a kid in a candy store there, it's like the best boat show I could ask for :lol:

I really love the new rounded-off interior of the 21v's.

Fman
02-03-2010, 02:00 PM
That boat is sweet! the progressive tower is growing on me, it looks even better with the Z5 on it.

thescott
02-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Sweet! More pics! More pics! Did you have time to take a look around?

iwakeboard
02-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Sweet! More pics! More pics! Did you have time to take a look around?

I did look around a bit, but like I said I was over there taking a look at something so I didn't take too many pictures, I just wanted to get a shot of that. I'm over there a regular amount so I'll take more pics next time :lol:

I saw a sweet yellow 22v w/ the progressive tower that I liked alot, and I saw the top deck of Dave Brisco's boat that's getting built right now, with the Supra Vision dash.

jonyb
02-04-2010, 12:57 AM
Looks pretty sweet.... Someone on WW said it was going to Japan?

87SunSportMikeyD
02-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Totally sweet thanks for the new desktop background! I like the new tower but not sure about the bottom parts that are solid and stick above the windshield... Also not sure how well it would collapse, I have to admit my favorite is the new Nauti tower with gas assist that is super kewl.

cmtaylor777
02-05-2010, 02:41 PM
Awesome boat. Think the tower would look better in a powdercoated black. throws the eye off being half black and half polished. All blacked out would be sick.

jasonwm
02-08-2010, 02:19 PM
The new tower is looking better each time I see it, but it still has a little too much MB Tomcat tower in it for me.

Am I the only one that things that the manufacturer's should pick a tower design and stick to it, making subtle refinements that improve the tower's looks and functionality, rather than completely changing the design every couple of years?