PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Supra 22ssv

Number45
02-11-2010, 01:53 PM
I just recently purchased a Supra 22ssv gravity edition. It comes with the snap on covers. I want a cover that come down over at least the rub rail and the swim platform that is trailerable. I haven't been able to find to many pictures of any type of covers like that. Does anyone have pictures or suggestions for covers to get?

Thanks

myturndad
02-11-2010, 02:28 PM
I just recently purchased a Supra 22ssv gravity edition. It comes with the snap on covers. I want a cover that come down over at least the rub rail and the swim platform that is trailerable. I haven't been able to find to many pictures of any type of covers like that. Does anyone have pictures or suggestions for covers to get?

Thanks

sorry i don't have a pic but call cory with evolution covers. he made me one when i had my 05 ssv 22 so i know he has a template. they are by far the best covers i have ever used and work great when towing.

here is one that he made for a older ssv

dusty2221
02-11-2010, 02:32 PM
If I remember correctly there is one for sale in the classified section. That might be what you are looking for.

jzelt
02-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Topic Dusty was talking about.
Hope it works out for you.

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=5484

Number45
03-01-2010, 05:41 PM
Checked out that add will not work on the 05 22SSV. I called ordered a cover directly from Skier's Choice. Got the cover today. Wow what dissapointment. The cover is grey cover and looks to be very cheap, certainly not worth the $750 it cost me to get it. It leaves large gaps around the rack and is made out of cheap material. Its certainly not like all the black covers that I have seen on the supra's that look sharp. This looks more like something I would get at Menards. I sure hope they will take it back.

If anyone else has some suggestions for where to look from and pictures of there covers it would be greatly appreciated.

dusty2221
03-01-2010, 05:52 PM
iboats.com seems ot have some nice quality covers. I believe you can even select your boat and it will list what they offer.