PDA

View Full Version : TripleX Surf and Skim...

mapleleaf
02-15-2010, 11:54 PM
Just bought a 6'0" slasher series wakesurf made by Triple X and have to say I'd recommend them to anybody....Haven't ridden it yet, but their customer service is the kind we dream of... The board arrived fri. damaged and They have already shipped out it's replacement after offering me a different set of color options and a bunch of swag for the hassle.
They have a good range of board sizes and their prices are great... I found them on ebay:
http://stores.ebay.com/East-Coast-Surf-Supply
They also have a website with all their boards:
www.triplexsurfandskim.com
Tim was very helpful in covering all addtional costs to get me my replacement board and responded as quickly to my emails as threads fill up here on Monday Morning!
I have nothing but good things to say and feel like this was a great place to buy for the entry level wakesurfer...(me).......

michael hunter
02-16-2010, 12:01 PM
So many boards out there how do you chose one without a test drive?

mapleleaf
02-16-2010, 08:15 PM
I went on sizing and price...for my first one..I'm also crossing my fingers a little bit!

87SunSportMikeyD
02-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Sometimes a board just looks like a winner! And if the price is right, it's not SUCH a big deal.

There are lots of threads on WW about TripleX. They seem like a good Co. They have a couple of boards that are suspiciously similar to other brands popular models...