PDA

View Full Version : Supra Launch 21 Boat covers

scootn112
02-17-2010, 05:10 PM
Where do I get replacement boat covers for my 2003 Supra Launch 21? I have a separate cover for the bow and the stern/galley. The one I have now has the Supra logo across the part of the cover that goes over the windshield.

Fman
02-17-2010, 05:20 PM
Where do I get replacement boat covers for my 2003 Supra Launch 21? I have a separate cover for the bow and the stern/galley. The one I have now has the Supra logo across the part of the cover that goes over the windshield.

If you want authentic "Supra", will have to go through a dealer. They can drop ship it to your house. Otherwise, there are a few other threads on here that talk about aftermarket covers.

Another option is to take it to an upholstry shop, I just had the front bow cover made for $250/installed. He quoted me $650 for cockpit area if I wante to do that section.

jwharwell
06-07-2010, 04:06 PM
You would definately go through the factory to get the same cover, but a non-brand specific cover that is custom made should work just as well. I purchased one from mightycovers.com that was reasonable and really well made. You might want to try them: Boat Covers (http://www.mightycovers.com/Boat-Cover.htm)