PDA

View Full Version : 84 Rider - $7200 (Morristown, TN)

87SunSportMikeyD
02-22-2010, 04:22 PM
1984 Supra Sunsport Skier wakeboard boat
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/boa/1609443285.html

Excellent shape! This is a great all round ski/trick/wakeboarding boat. 20’ 9” ft open bow. I have had the boat since 2000. It had recently been restored when I got it. It has a new Indmar 5.7 engine. It now has only 234 hours. Runs great. Synthetic oil, new starter and impeller.

It has a new Tuff Torq down angle transmission (80 hours) installed. This allows the engine to sit level and shifts much smoother. Direct drives have the engine mounted at an 8 degree angle. The level engine is much better for oil lubrication and fuel delivery. This transmission retails $2000 plus.

This boat is in super shape for an ’84 model!!! It is in great shape for even a 2000 model. The hull has great shine and only a few light scratches. There is some damage on the bow where it hooks to the trailer. It was that way when I bought it.

Interior is great. Only a few very small tears. I have pictures of each. There are a few slight mold stains on the bow cushions and the storage cover on the back. The person I bought it from had the cover laying on it and wet. Otherwise, it is in great shape.

Boat is rated for 8 people. We spend many days on the lake with 6~9 people in the boat!

Almost new OJ XMP 4 blade prop. I tried 4 different props to determine the best performance.

AM/FM stereo, Bimini top, cover. Dual axle Supra trailer with 4 wheel surge brakes. Surge cylinder is bad and they do not work. Wheels and tires shown in the picture are not on the trailer. It has standard wagon wheels.

No equipment is included because we are getting another boat. This will make someone a great boat. It has been great for my family from teaching kids and adults to ski, tubing, barefooting, trick skiing, slalom skiing and wakeboarding. Don’t miss this deal. Asking only $7200. That’s about what the engine and transmission cost and you are getting a great boat and trailer with it! Don’t even low ball. No trades.

Call me with questions or a test drive. I have many pictures I can email. Thanks for looking. I am in Morristown on Cherokee lake.

Call Keith at 865 621-5638.

More pics at http://knoxville.craigslist.org/boa/1609443285.html
http://images.craigslist.org/3n93p53lf5Oe5P15R4a2kc5323f0adda61129.jpg

jasonba1
02-22-2010, 05:54 PM
If anyone is interested in this boat let me know morristown isnt to far away Ill run up there and look at if for whoever

michael hunter
02-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Kinda interesting with the newer drive train. Someone put a lot of work in it. I would like to check out how it was done?

87SunSportMikeyD
02-23-2010, 01:03 PM
Thought some of you TN guys might notice this old Rider! As long as the stringer aren't dry-rotted or something...

chautauquasun
03-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Very interesting info on the transmission. That dash can't be original. Doesn't look bad though.

Yeah...no doubt a lot of modifications...that dash and steering wheel have been modified to fit. It would be interesting to see a bigger picture to see how good it really looks.