PDA

View Full Version : Driveway leaks??

jet
02-22-2010, 07:57 PM
My old tow vehicle(Jeep)which is now my work truck 135,000 miles and a little leaky on the NEW driveway. one of those door to door salesman came by with that driveway stuff and sprayed it on my oil leaks and it went away..THEN he opened the bottle and LICKED IT and said it was all natural. Anybody know of any tips on getting up old oil drips? I was thinking it had to be lemon or citrus juice?? Any ideas on how to get it up?? Jet

p.s. since he was a door to door salesman and he came while I was eating, I kicked him out without asking how much or getting his ph#. lol

csuggs
02-22-2010, 08:45 PM
LOL! I would've done the same thing!!

ssmith
02-23-2010, 12:06 AM
I had a similar salesman come to my door several years back. He was selling an "all natural citrus" cleaning product that appeared to work very well and he suddenly took a big gulp of it. I didn't buy it but I give the guy an A+ for effort.

So my guess is that your guy had a citrus based solution.

Salty87
02-23-2010, 11:57 AM
driveway leaks....for a second i thought you were talking about yellow snow. :)

i bought some cleaning stuff from a door to door salesman once. he cleaned a few spots on my boat, trailer, truck, and inside the house. i bought a jug of condensed soap that lasted years, cleaned just about anything. the name was faded off the jug by the time it was empty. i'd buy more. he didn't drink any though.

87SunSportMikeyD
02-23-2010, 12:45 PM
LOL nice demo!! All I can think of is Va-poo-rize! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Envy_(film)