PDA

View Full Version : We love the Supra launch

homerfamily
04-20-2004, 03:34 PM
We love our new Supra Launch and our little man Gavin Trey ("GT") is going to be working on his big air all summer long.

We couldn't be happier on our launch and Dustin Rotta at American Marine who we bought it from here in Santa Rosa, CA. He is extremely experience and educated us on the best boats out there and we ultimately decided on the launch. He also has worked with us on getting our new kickin stereo system put in and we are now puting a DVD player so little man can chill while daddy and mommy are riding. If you are in Northern California there is no better dealer to buy or service your boat with.

One question I have is can anyone recommend a tower speaker, 6 light combo that they like. I am looking at the Mako but haven't made my mind as of yet.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p b

mygreenmonster.com
04-20-2004, 10:35 PM
I recommend the Mako from my own experience. It is great quality, looks very good, and gets a ton of compliments. I used the lights right before the sun set and the wake lit up very well. It was much easier to see the wake and I wasn't blinded by the light. You can adjust where the lights are pointing.

I also could hear the tower speakers from 70' back wakeboarding. It was cool to board and listen to tunes at the same time. I highly recommend MAKO.

Good Luck:)

homerfamily
04-21-2004, 08:45 PM
Where can we get the Mako with the 6 light system. www.wakeside.com said it would take 3-6 weeks. I don't know if I can wait that long.

Any other good sites? It seems as if the www.mako-ind.com webside is down also. I attempted to get a hold of them but don't have the number

Thanx for you help

:)

mygreenmonster.com
04-22-2004, 09:47 AM
Wakeside is the only online place that I know sells MAKO. You can also buy through your local Supra dealer. Give them a call to see how fast you can get it.

Good Luck and enjoy your Launch!

;)