03-06-2010, 08:16 PM
to bad it has 2 engines
just painted it

dshaff24
03-07-2010, 12:26 PM
That boat is a mansion on the water!

87SunSportMikeyD
03-08-2010, 12:06 PM
holy shiz that is really yours dannnng! Nice job! Did you restore it too? Please say you'll try and surf it. Did you see the WBM article where they took like 30 fat sacs on a large yacht and weighted it? :)

chautauquasun
03-08-2010, 01:48 PM
holy shiz that is really yours dannnng! Nice job! Did you restore it too? Please say you'll try and surf it. Did you see the WBM article where they took like 30 fat sacs on a large yacht and weighted it? :)

I saw this boat when I dropped mine off to Chris....It is absolutely huge. It no doubt will be beautiful when he is done. Very good looking boat! Tri-axle trailer is amazing as well.

c43amg
03-08-2010, 08:16 PM
ya i might lol, the owner of the marina has a huge new 40' regal woth twin 502's, every time im on it i just look at the giant wake it throws when its starting out. I bet you can surf that

I saw this boat when I dropped mine off to Chris....It is absolutely huge. It no doubt will be beautiful when he is done. Very good looking boat! Tri-axle trailer is amazing as well.

thanks