PDA

View Full Version : 87' Dash Bezel

bstud78
03-07-2010, 08:54 PM
I have just bought my first inboard yesterday, 87' comp, excellent condition with very low hours on it. It has been in the sun for a bit and now the upolstry around the gauges is in dire need of replacement, I could replace the fabric, but is there any place that I could get a new one of these instead???

csuggs
03-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase. I have a good friend here with an 87 Comp - he bought his new and it still looks/performs great!
As for your question - the standard answer on this forum would be to call Jim Jackson at Viper Customs, LLC. He has a lot of older Supra parts and is usually able to help out with that kind of thing. He also does rebuilds and could possibly fabricate a custom dash panel for you - he's doing one for my boat now, among many other things. His number is 865-388-4096
Good luck - and let's see some pictures of your new baby!
Clint

bstud78
03-10-2010, 08:05 PM
thanks for the help csuggs, will contact him and see what he might have to offer. I could make one out of fiberglass and paint it to match but I am kinda leaning toward the factory look