PDA

View Full Version : 89 ts6mcomp

londondan
04-28-2004, 01:53 PM
I was wondering if there were catalogs or web lites for browsing that contain parts interior replacement parts and accessories for my 89 ts6mcomp. I am trying to refit my boat without paying someone to do things that i am capable of. e me back.:)

06-05-2004, 12:48 AM
It depends on what you need for parts. Some of the parts can be obtained from www.skidim.com as far as the push-buttom fuses ect. You might be able to get some of the parts from Supra. I just replaced the footwell for the driver in my 89 comp ts6m. It also came with the rubber matting, which helped me realize I would be able to have a source for the matting that covers the swim deck when the time comes to replace it.

cryonchick
06-07-2004, 10:19 PM
www.skidim.com or your local SUpra dealer are about all the ones I know of.....

Hope this helps....

marqwaterski
08-29-2016, 03:22 PM
I have an 89 ts6mcomp with cracked dash panels. Does anyone know where to find replacement dash panels?

foxriverat
08-29-2016, 06:07 PM
I have an 89 ts6mcomp with cracked dash panels. Does anyone know where to find replacement dash panels?

Search "dash panels" here on forum. You will find info

Jetlink
08-29-2016, 09:59 PM

You are probably better off going to a metal shop and seeing if they can fab them up for you from the metal stock they have. That is what I did for mine six years ago, cost me $25 I think to have it machined.