PDA

View Full Version : 04 Ballast Weight

05-17-2004, 04:44 PM
I am looking at an 04 SSV, but I an interested in finding out the weight of the GG bags does anyone know how much they are Weight wise???

I am stuck between a 04 GG SSV and a 04 SSV with up grades.

05-17-2004, 04:46 PM
I am looking for the weight of the Ballast in an 04 GG SSV.

I am stuck between getting an 04 GG and a regular 04 SSV with upgrades.

Morphious
05-17-2004, 04:48 PM
Let me try this again.

I want to know the weight of the 04 GG SSV Ballast bags.

I am stuck between getting an 04 GG SSV and a 04 SSV with upgrades.

mygreenmonster.com
05-19-2004, 03:48 PM
I have an 04 GG SSV and I do know that it does not come with the Gravity Games Bags. However, the factory ballast weight is great for all levels of riding. It throws a HUGE wake. Just check out my pics of the wake and the air I get off of my boat and realize that I am only at the intermediate level of riding on the stock ballast system full with the wake plate all the way up. http://www.wakeboardindiana.com/portal/DesktopModules/EditPictureGallery.aspx?username=mygreenmonster.co m&GalleryName=Wakeboarding&galleryid=6&picid=83&Pa geIndex=0&PicPageIndex=1#Pictures

What you get with the GG package is the powerful stereo system, the excellent tower design, the GG paint job, chrome tower speaker, lights, racks, perfect pass, wake plate, and the custom GG interior. You have to pay extra through the dealer anyway to get the GG bags since they are not included in the GG package.