PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Supra Launch

Stretch
05-28-2004, 07:30 AM
I have the following questions about the 2004 Supra Launch and if you can answer them for me, I will appreciate it very much.

1. What is the height of the boat on the trailer with the tower folded
down? In my garage, I have plenty of length and width but only 6'10" of
clear entry height. I must be sure that the boat will go in there.

2. From the pictures of the boat on the Supra website, it appears that if your hull color scheme includes black gelcoat trim then you also have at least
some black areas on your upholstery. Do those areas get especially hot to
the touch when they are exposed to the sun all day? I am considering the
red exterior with black striping but I am concerned about the black
upholstery.

3. Is the standard stereo unit equipped with accessible
jacks for connecting my Apple Ipod MP3 player?

Thanks for your assistance and I look forward to your reply.

jflock2
06-28-2004, 05:56 PM
Can't believe no one answered you on this....run a search on wakeboarder.com - I think all of these have been discussed there at some point.

All marine vinyl gets blazing hot in the sun....I have a white interior and it gets hotter than hell in direct sunlight.

PM me if you need more info.

- Jim

hptesting
10-25-2004, 03:19 PM
Sarcasm on...glad to see the factory guys are so responsive I guess I know where my dealer got his lessons...off makes you wonder why they even have this discussion board.

I would not want a different boat other than my SSV (I have ridden behind and driven all of the competitors and think my 03 SSV is even or above them all) just wish my dealer was a little more into wakeboarding/skiing and not so much into getting the boats out the door

11-04-2004, 11:39 AM
don't know where you are from - but our dealer is great. I have an 03 SSV and couldn't agree more about how it compares to the others. We are in Houston,Tx. Rinkers is a big sponsor of our wakeboard club.
~S~

silvtongdvl
11-04-2004, 11:40 AM
don't know where you are from - but our dealer is great. I have an 03 SSV and couldn't agree more about how it compares to the others. We are in Houston,Tx. Rinkers is a big sponsor of our wakeboard club.
~S~

Brian Raymond
11-10-2004, 06:23 PM
Sorry I missed your post. The guys at Skier's Choice usually pick up this type of stuff but apperantly it got missed. If you still need these measurements you can always email the tech service staff at skierschoice at [email protected]. Brian Raymond

02LaunchSSV
11-11-2004, 08:23 PM
I own an 02 SSV and with the tower layed down, it fits in my two car garage, sideways of course, and I only have 6'9" clearance. It is sketchy and scary to watch but it does fit. Hope I never have to add air to my trailer tires.