PDA

View Full Version : Docking lights

Matt Laird
03-30-2010, 08:30 PM
Has anyone attempted to replace their docking lights?
I have a 2007 Supra ssv24 and I do not have room on my tower for forward faceing lights, wondering if anyone makes a hid or brighter lights for them..

Another thing, anyone know if anyone makes single tower lights, maybe I can squeeze 1 between and 1 on each side of a pair of pro 485s facing the rear... I do not have the z-cargo rack so i can't put them on top of the tower...

jonyb
03-30-2010, 08:38 PM
When Fusion stuff was being sold on ebay for cheap, I picked up a 6-light lightbar and mounted it on the top of my tower. The lights suck, so they'll be replaced soon. Docking lights aren't much either. All they seem to do is attract the bugs. DIYwake.com has clamps and a few other things that you may be able to come up some ideas with.

Matt Laird
03-30-2010, 08:44 PM
Thats the problem I'm running into, I took off the Z-cargo rack and put on the over the tower binimi so thats not an option... I might go get another one... Prior to me getting the boat the previous owner backed the cargo into something and bent it up...

jonyb
03-30-2010, 09:16 PM
Maybe use a single light/clamp on each side of the tower?

iwakeboard
03-30-2010, 11:16 PM
Monster Tower sells individual lights with individual clamps I believe

Gravity08
04-01-2010, 07:26 PM
We just usually just carry one of those ji-mungus hand held spot lights. Much easier than mounting more lights on my already crowede tower.