PDA

View Full Version : Nasty Supra cover

Matt Laird
04-03-2010, 11:59 AM
I have the factory snap on cover for my boat, has anyone had theirs cleaned or anything... I have a nasty black stain on the tops of my seats & swim deck everytime I take off the cover...
I'm wondering about having something sewn into the back of it to keep the black off the seats... Any suggestions?

Do yall have this problem?

WadsworthSunsport22V
04-03-2010, 12:07 PM
I have the factory snap on cover for my boat, has anyone had theirs cleaned or anything... I have a nasty black stain on the tops of my seats & swim deck everytime I take off the cover...
I'm wondering about having something sewn into the back of it to keep the black off the seats... Any suggestions?

Do yall have this problem?

I never had that problem. I did not like the snap on cover because of all the water it allows into the boat. I ended up buying the full cover, and that keeps the boat pretty dry.

GravityQueen
04-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Not a problem with stains but you could possiably take it to a industrial size washer clean it that way but let it air dry so your snaps will still fit

dickboxers
04-04-2010, 09:58 PM
I just had the same kind of thing happen to me toady. when i got home from the lake i took off the cover to let the boat dry out, and there were black marks all over the laying deck and top of the back bench seat. Had to clean it with the magic eraser.